We should have a Tech section under off-topic or Multimedia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 19 comments
  • 1,084 views

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
Messages
1,773
I mean, a place to give reviews and advice about electronic stuff, you know, MP3 players, DVDs, Multimedia Speakers.

Last week I needed advice to buy a nice set of speakers, and I wished people like you were here to give me some tips.

Anyways, it is just a suggestion. I made it here because this place gets the most hits.

You can move it to the Suggestion sections, I just needed to let you know.
 
Moving to Questions and Comments....
 
No, no - wait... I haven't got that power.
 
Well a few months ago I was looking for a camcorder and I just went to whatever forum I thought would get results. But I really only got feedback from Pako. Maybe a seperate forum would be a good idea.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
No, no - wait... I haven't got that power.

:lol: Poor ol' Doug!
 
As sn00pie has already pointed out, we already have a "Tech" forum for all your questions about electronics. :)
 
Oops, my mistake.

I guess I didn't search quite deep enough.

This website is like a box full of surprises.
 
It should also be in bold and underlined. I think Italics would also do good:

JORDAN
 
How about just plain simple Jordan. I don't think we all need to freak when his name is mentioned but that's just me.
 
true true true but iy did take alot of vb coding 2 do the rainbow. it does look neat though.
 
Back