We want from PD to add Hood camera in the full version

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daiyan
  • 4 comments
  • 654 views
Messages
3
Messages
Daiyan-85
Hi guys

As you know, All GT Series 1 to 5 P No Diffrents in The camera View Except g5p cockpit view

We want from PD to add Hood camera in the full version gt5

Hood Camera its the best View for me, and almost sim racing game on pc
like GTR - RFactor NFS series and others, xbox 360 like forza 1 2 ,3 Have this property


I Hope Any one can tell Kazunori Yamauchi that :)

im Sorry for poor language

gt5_logo.jpg


:grumpy: PD I can't Wait For GT5 :indiff: :nervous:​
 
Do we know that they haven't added it so far? I'd swear I've seen some gameplay videos from GamesCom/TGS in bonnetcam...
 
I wish add it

Camera roof of the car is not good when use the wheel
 
You missed the point of my question.

You want PD to add it (also please note that we aren't PD, so we have no power at all to act on your suggestions). If it's already in the game, it can't be added because it's already there. I'm pretty sure I've seen the view in gameplay videos already, so...
 
You havnt seen them in any videos because PD hasnt included it so far. Your getting confused with bumper cam or roof cam
 
Back