Weak force feedback

• Thread starter Ascari98
  • 16 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ascari98
Hi I am playing GT sport with a new CSL Elite Fanatec wheel and I find the force feedback to weak. I have adjusted the steering wheel and the game options. I know the wheel is more capable because on project cars 2 on pc the wheel feels perfect

Thanks for the information. I guess it is a beta thing then. I do remember the guys from ISR saying that on E3 it was the same.

I´ve playing to Project Cars 2 PS4 for ten days with logitech G29 and after traying several FFB setup I surrender, no way to feel the car and the track at same time. I played GTSport and the feeling is absoluty amazing with wheel setting at max.

I did the GTSport Beta with the G29 back in April and it was amazing. That is why I worried yesterday when my new fanatec was not up there. I hope it is just a tunning thing they will sort out.

Hi I am playing GT sport with a new CSL Elite Fanatec wheel and I find the force feedback to weak. I have adjusted the steering wheel and the game options. I know the wheel is more capable because on project cars 2 on pc the wheel feels perfect
The game sucks. Stick with PCARS and AC. I have been a fan of GT since the first one. They can’t keep up with heir competitors now. It is sad that they couldn’t produce something better than this. GT5 FFB is way better than this.

I like the feel of it with the G29. Right now, I've got it almost maxed out in the settings and it feels great...unlike PC2 where I struggle a bit.

Well I have just find this and apparently Fanatec is working to sort feedback on gtsport for the csl elite.
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2017/10...f-csl-elite-racing-wheel-support-in-gt-sport/

https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discu...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

"Hey guys, I am really sorry to let you guys a little bit in the dark for now. Rest assure that this topic has high priority at Sony and we in direct contact with Kazunori Yamauchi to get a clear picture. We will make a full statement before the launch of the game."

Last edited:
I´ve playing to Project Cars 2 PS4 for ten days with logitech G29 and after traying several FFB setup I surrender, no way to feel the car and the track at same time. I played GTSport and the feeling is absoluty amazing with wheel setting at max.
Easy with your MAX settings. Can cause wheel failure. I keep mine at 2 and 2.

Not supported by GT Sport at this time.

https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discu...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

UPDATE

GT Sport has been released and it works great with the Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel. Due to time constraints, Polyphony was not yet able to fully implement our wheel in the controller options menu but you can enjoy full force feedback and support for the rev lights and the ClubSport Shifter if you install the latest firmware v335 (which is included in the driver v293) on your wheel.
This firmware has a revised compatibility mode which now adds compatibility to:
  • GT Sports
  • F1 2016
  • WRC6
  • DriveClub

Polyphony assured us that they will fully implement our wheel and that they are working on it. In the meantime you can already enjoy the game with the compatibility mode.

Please let us know your preferred Tuning settings for the new games.

Yes I finnally was able to try this last night and it works fantastic. I am REALLY happy with the CSL Elite in GTSports !!!!!

Yes I finnally was able to try this last night and it works fantastic. I am REALLY happy with the CSL Elite in GTSports !!!!!
Glad they got it working. Hopefully PD will get it in the options menues too. Did you have to do anything other than the firmware upgrade?

Glad they got it working. Hopefully PD will get it in the options menues too. Did you have to do anything other than the firmware upgrade?
Yes the firmware got it working but it was set to high on feedback and turning angle. This being my first fanatec wheel I thought I was going to struggle but no in 5 minutes I had it working to my liking

Back