craste
(Banned)
- 576
I don't know weather or not
when you see the names of the race tracks and the weather icon is the weather there actually the same?
ie if it shows suzuka and the weather icon is rain if you then googled the weather at suzuka would it be raining there?
So if I raced now at a track and in real life it was dark and raining do you think the on-line game will be dark and raining for that track within the game?
That would be cool.
I know a song about weather it goes like this.
its raining
its pouring
the old man is snoring.
good eh?
ie if it shows suzuka and the weather icon is rain if you then googled the weather at suzuka would it be raining there?
So if I raced now at a track and in real life it was dark and raining do you think the on-line game will be dark and raining for that track within the game?
That would be cool.
I know a song about weather it goes like this.
its raining
its pouring
the old man is snoring.
good eh?
Last edited: