weather system

  • Thread starter Thread starter thestig11
  • 12 comments
  • 1,107 views
Messages
182
England
England
Messages
glider1198
Hi all

Just a little note after watching this ()

I wish we could replicate this, as I would love to take the fgt or rbj for a spin (no pun intended) and it would make the races so much more interesting! I know this is a slippery subject (again no pun intended) but just a note to the devs, it snows on racetracks!

:lol::lol::gtpflag:
 
Would be epic.

Edit: On a second note, can the FGT or RBJ take snow tyres in GT6? (Or even the rocket for that matter)
 
Last edited:
Would be epic.

Edit: On a second note, can the FGT or RBJ take snow tyres in GT6? (Or even the rocket for that matter)
Probably not but I wish :dopey:
 
There was a glitch in GT5 where it would occasionally snow at Suzuka (and the Nurburgring, apparently.)
 
Would be epic.

Edit: On a second note, can the FGT or RBJ take snow tyres in GT6? (Or even the rocket for that matter)
good question, My KTM X-Bow Street has snow tires on it. It's hilarious good fun on Chamonix
 
F1 car on snow ... This sound dumb to me.
 
it sounds like a challenge, and for a great "seasonal" event :D
 
*part removed*

Well anyway, I'd love to do this Nurbirgring winter thing in the Tank Car. Seriously, this car is ridiculously fun at Chamonix, so I think it'd feel good on the 'Ring as well :D
There surely are things more epic to play in snow with, like Burj Dubai. But it doesn't have wheels.
 
*part removed*

Well anyway, I'd love to do this Nurbirgring winter thing in the Tank Car. Seriously, this car is ridiculously fun at Chamonix, so I think it'd feel good on the 'Ring as well :D
There surely are things more epic to play in snow with, like Burj Dubai. But it doesn't have wheels.
Apparently you quoted me? :lol:
 
That would be nice. I remember it could snow in Toca 1. Always very nice.
 
Back