Weather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iaustin7
  • 4 comments
  • 432 views
Messages
543
United States
New York
Messages
gtaustin7
Hi, every time I enter a practice session or A-spec one make race on a Time change/Weather track the weather does not change unless I go to another track that has rain or snow. Oh and just on a side note, I get 98,000 credits for American championship while others are saying 117K? Thanks!
 
Did you install 1.05 update? That update boosted the money prices a little bit.
 
I don't have the internet on my ps3, that's probably why. Do I need any of the updates to get rain "randomly" during a race?
 
Probably.

But anyway, weather changes are not all that sudden, it could be raining for 50 laps then stop, or it could be cloudy for an hour then the sun will shine. It's not like you do one lap and the weather goes all crazy. Rain one lap, sunshine the next, it doesn't work that way.

You have to do an endurance (3-4+ hours race) to see the weather actually change during the same race.
 
Alright thanks! I think this thread can be locked since I don't need it.
 
Back