• 550 PP Street Cars Only
  • Testing These Cars for Upcoming League
  • Swap Cars After Each Race
  • Sport Medium Tires Only
  • Tuning Allowed
  • No Engine Swaps
  • No Ultimate Parts
  • Various Tracks, Time, Weather

Guess I it would be less public to discuss regulations here. Your GT Planet forum is used less than mine.

Anyway read your current regulations for the upcoming league. For which I have a question. Since you took my suggestion to specific car model limit. And are limiting using more than car from the same make twice as well. For your running 2 league races each week for 10 weeks. Are we supposed to change cars in between race 1 and race 2 each week?

Guess I it would be less public to discuss regulations here. Your GT Planet forum is used less than mine.

Anyway read your current regulations for the upcoming league. For which I have a question. Since you took my suggestion to specific car model limit. And are limiting using more than car from the same make twice as well. For your running 2 league races each week for 10 weeks. Are we supposed to change cars in between race 1 and race 2 each week?
No. You can run the same car for both races of the night. However if you decide after the first race that you do not like the car you selected then you can switch it for the second race of the night. However since you used a different car that one can only be used once as well. So technically you could use 20 different make and model cars. I typically run the same car for both races for the night. Hope that clarifies it.

Last edited:
Wednesday Night Casual Races

Next Cars for 7/26

• Tuning Allowed
  • No Engine Swaps
  • No Ultimate Parts

No. You can run the same car for both races of the night. However if you decide after the first race that you do not like the car you selected then you can switch it for the second race of the night. However since you used a different car that one can only be used once as well. So technically you could use 20 different make and model cars. I typically run the dame car for both races for the night. Hope that clarifies it.
Meaning if you switch cars on the same night. Both cars are eliminated from use. Also you are confirming each car must be a different make / manufacturer too?

Your normal nights typically use the to test out cars I haven't gotten to drive much. Usually stock to get an idea what the car is like before tuning. So I learn what to focus on if I'm tuning the car to specific performance.

If in a more serious setting. I tend to be over prepared. I would mostly choice an available car I think would suit the chosen race track. I would probably prepare like 11 or 12 cars for the full season. Unfortunately I most likely won't be able to every week. So I probably won't need that many.

Meaning if you switch cars on the same night. Both cars are eliminated from use. Also you are confirming each car must be a different make / manufacturer too?

Your normal nights typically use the to test out cars I haven't gotten to drive much. Usually stock to get an idea what the car is like before tuning. So I learn what to focus on if I'm tuning the car to specific performance.

If in a more serious setting. I tend to be over prepared. I would mostly choice an available car I think would suit the chosen race track. I would probably prepare like 11 or 12 cars for the full season. Unfortunately I most likely won't be able to every week. So I probably won't need that many.
Yes, every car you use must be a different make and model

Wednesday Night Casual Races

Next Cars for 7/26

• Tuning Allowed
  • No Engine Swaps
  • No Ultimate Parts
Hey there @ynot
I just sent you a friend request from Nyati_Jumapili. The August series sounds right up my alley, so I think I want to get in on this Wednesday night racing to get ready.
Thanks!

Hey there @ynot
I just sent you a friend request from Nyati_Jumapili. The August series sounds right up my alley, so I think I want to get in on this Wednesday night racing to get ready.
Thanks!
Accepted your friend request and added you to the Wed Night Racing chat. We use that that group each week for info and weekly party chat. Welcome to the group. Looking forward to racing with you.

I still want vote Sarthe No Chicane version as a possible standings shake up.

Oh and if you want tire changes during pit stops. I would increase tire wear. Even the heavier wearing cars I ran. Pretty much everything I ran this could make the 30 mins without a tire change.

I still want vote Sarthe No Chicane version as a possible standings shake up.

Oh and if you want tire changes during pit stops. I would increase tire wear. Even the heavier wearing cars I ran. Pretty much everything I ran this could make the 30 mins without a tire change.
Tire wear is meant to be you could make it if you wanted too but they would be worn. The consensus of the group in the chat last night (you should join the party chat) was leave the tire and fuel as it is and we will deal with it. Some cars will need 2 stops unless you fuel save. Some cars might go all the way but since you cant use the car again its fine and someone else can use that car the next time.

Last edited:
Tire wear is meant to be you could make it if you wanted too but they would be worn. The consensus of the group in the chat last night (you should join the party chat) was leave the tire and fuel as it is and we will deal with it. Some cars will need 2 stops unless you fuel save. Some cars might go all the way but since you cant use the car again its fine and someone else can use that car the next time.
I don't like listening to other people talk while I'm driving. It's to distracting for me. I was just making a suggestion on tire wear. As for fuel settings you should glad nobody chose the Nurburgring 24h, Nurburgring Endurance, or SSRX.

As of my selected rides so far. I unfortunately had to fail one last night. Do to rear end traction issues. Though good news the Superbird is better than I expected from it.

Tonight we will be running a few 30 minute test races for the upcoming league to test tire and fuel usage.
I recommend deciding fuel settings first. Then adjust tire wear based on how long you want tires to last compared your fuel settings. At least that generally how I do it.

Since these are going to be timed races. Test going by average speed the slowest track and fastest track. As these will be your shortest and longest races. Then find a fuel setting that will work with both. With what tracks are available for this league. The slowest Tsukuba Circuit and the fastest would High-Speed Ring. Oh and would test High-Speed Ring without risk of rain interference.

Last edited:
I recommend deciding fuel settings first. Then adjust tire wear based on how long you want tires to last compared your fuel settings. At least that generally how I do it.

Since these are going to be timed races. Test going by average speed the slowest track and fastest track. As these will be your shortest and longest races. Then find a fuel setting that will work with both. With what tracks are available for this league. The slowest Tsukuba Circuit and the fastest would High-Speed Ring. Oh and would test High-Speed Ring without risk of rain interference.
Races will be a set number of laps. I take the fastest lap time and figure out how many laps each track will need to run approximately 30 minutes. League will not be timed races. Was doing that for testing only in the beginning. The group agreed they like the current tire and fuel as it brings some calculations on your part to the race. Race settings are finalized and I will update the OP soon.

Races will be a set number of laps. I take the fastest lap time and figure out how many laps each track will need to run approximately 30 minutes. League will not be timed races. Was doing that for testing only in the beginning. The group agreed they like the current tire and fuel as it brings some calculations on your part to the race. Race settings are finalized and I will update the OP soon.
Yeah I noticed you went with lap races last night after I posted that reply. Well lap races guarantees the distance. Which makes planning pit strategies easier. But tracks that it can rain at. Your races may run late if it rains. Luckily chance of random rain seems to be. And chance of rain doesn't seem to be on the local climates.

The tires settings are better than I thought. Do feel the fuel settings a little high. Some cars only could make 2 laps at Circuit de la Sarthe last week. Lucky that's longest track on the schedule.

Wednesday Night 550 PP League

Race 1 Results

32 CFRA99
30 SuspeC
28 stephen98cfra
26 Bdavis_698
24 Michel-QC_21
20 MGR_ParrotHead
20 jewfrodude55
19 xyster250
13 CHEVY_ReBel89
13 Obi-Tonobi
13 gutterbutter369
13 TheColdWarriors
7 Nyati_Jumapili
5 tux211-
2 chrondo77
1 greenT_racing

Last edited:
Wednesday Night 550 PP League

Race 1 Results

32 CFRA99
30 SuspeC
28 stephen98cfra
26 Bdavis_698
24 Michel-QC_21
20 MGR_ParrotHead
20 jewfrodude55
19 xyster250
13 CHEVY_ReBel89
13 Obi-Tonobi
13 gutterbutter369
13 TheColdWarriors
7 Nyati_Jumapili
5 tux211-
2 chrondo77
1 greenT_racing
Is this both races scores combined?

Also I remove used tracks from the list so you accidentally use them again.

550 PP League

Race 2 Results

32 -stephen98cfra
29 -CFRA99
28 -Michel-QC_21
27 -Bdavis_698
21 -xyster250
20 -MGR_ParrotHead
20 -jewfrodude55
19 -SuspeC
16 -gutterbutter369
14 -TheColdWarriors