Wednesday Night Racing - 325 PP League Starting 5/22Open 

• Thread starter ynot
  • 253 comments
I will hosting is Historic Group C Laguna Sega 200 currently scheduled on Saturday November 18th. Another Gran Turismo endurance classic done in Laguna Sega fashion. As the race track commonly hosts historical events throughout year. This only open to any of the 5 Gr.1 cars that are 1992 or older. Race details available in my forum. A link posted below.

You were 11th I think
I have had no shows in past years
See that's why you should have numbered the positions. Apparently I was good as picking out inefficient cars. The biggest surprise was how bad the Porsche was on fuel. I ran at the Red Bull short track.

Anyways I had a no show experience last Saturday. Man is that a terrible experience. Even my loyal right hand Fastone371 couldn't attend. As he reluctantly had to attend a wedding he had forgotten about.

See that's why you should have numbered the positions. Apparently I was good as picking out inefficient cars. The biggest surprise was how bad the Porsche was on fuel. I ran at the Red Bull short track.

Anyways I had a no show experience last Saturday. Man is that a terrible experience. Even my loyal right hand Fastone371 couldn't attend. As he reluctantly had to attend a wedding he had forgotten about.
You could just count down the list like everyone else did to see how you finished each week. I've only been doing it the same way for 13 years now

Hey guys I'm hosting this Saturday. I've made a major modification to this Saturday's event. With a new title. To more car models to be available to enter. This race is now open to Gr.1, Gr.2, and Gr.3 class cars 1999 and older. Please note there is a 2 car minimum for a class to be official.

11/18, Nostalgic Laguna Sega 200

Event Regulations
Class None (Read Special Regulations), BOP On, Tuning Yes, Available Racing Dry Tires RH RM, Dry Tires Required RH RM

Special Regulations
*Open to Gr.1, Gr.2, and Gr.3 years 1999 and older
*There must be 2 entries minimum each class. For a class to be official race day. I will not an unopposed entry. If a class does not have enough entries it will canceled. Players may choose to enter another class.

Gr.1 Cars Permitted
Jaguar XJR-9 '88, Mazda 787B '91, Sauber Mercedes C9 '89, Nissan R92CP '92, Porsche 962 C '88

Gr.2 Cars Permitted
BMW McLaren F1 GTR '97, Mercedes CLK - LM '98

Gr.3 Cars Permitted
McLaren F1 GTR '95, Nissan GT-R '99, Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette '84, Toyota Supra '97

Special Notice: All permitted car models must be purchased from the Legend Car Dealer.

Event Details
Laguna Sega, 90 Laps, Estimated Duration Gr.1 2 Hours, Gr.2 2 Hours 5 Minutes, Gr.3 2 Hours 15 Minutes, Afternoon Start, x1 Time Change, Night Driving No, Weather Change Random, Rain No, Rolling Start, Fastest First, Tire x7, Fuel x3, Fuel At Start 98%, Race Finish Delay Max, All Settings Realistic, Corner Penalties Strong, Contact Penalty On, Pit Line Penalties Yes

Qualifying Details
Qualifying 20 Minutes
Tires Same As Race
Fuel Same As Race
Qualifying Overtime 130 Seconds

Note: Qualifying was extended the more opportunities to get a clean lap with multiple classes running.

Endurance Races Lobby Schedule

*Lobby Opens
EST 7:00pm
PST 4:00pm

*Qualifying / Race
EST 8:00pm
PST 5:00pm

*Note: Eastern US Standard / Daylight Savings Time is the advertised time.

*Note 2: There will be about a 5 minutes break between qualifying and the race. This will your last chance to use restroom and make adjustments on your car. I ask everyone to confirm that they are at their console before starting.

Last edited:
Wednesday Night Casual Races

Next Cars

• 325 PP Street Cars Only
  • Swap Cars After Each Race
  • Comfort Medium Tires Only
  • Tuning Allowed
  • No Engine Swaps
  • Various Tracks, Time, Weather
About how many tracks will we run? Gotta prep some cars. :)

Hey since you can control what parts of the car you are and are not allowed to tune. You should at least allow brake balance changes to give players something to work with. Most race cars can even change it in car. Even NASCAR allows a brake balance control.

Hey since you can control what parts of the car you are and are not allowed to tune. You should at least allow brake balance changes to give players something to work with. Most race cars can even change it in car. Even NASCAR allows a brake balance control.
Yes.

Will be BOP, with brake balance, transmission with final gear, and LSD tuning, and of course most driving aids

Last edited:
Gr.3 League - Starts Jan 10th

All league races will be in a friends only lobby. Send me a friend request if you are wanting to participate.

Leagues will run for 10 consecutive weeks.

You are not required to race every league race in order to participate. Join us for a race when you can.

All times will be posted as Central Time here in the USA. You can use Dallas, Texas as a current time reference.

The 1st race of the League will be First Come / First Served.

After that the top 10 in points will be guaranteed a spot in the next week's race.

If the lobby becomes full and one of the top ten in points is trying to get in then the person in the lobby who is lowest in points or no points will be asked to exit the lobby. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. This has not happened yet so please get in the lobby early to get a spot.

Lobby and Qualifying Times:
Lobby will open at 8:00 pm central time for practice.
Will be 2ea 30 minute races to begin at 8:30 pm Central Time.
An 8 minute auto-start countdown timer will be used for your qualifying time and starting position and to start the race.
Each race will be scored and points totaled.

Last edited:
Yes.

Will be BOP, with brake balance, transmission with final gear, and LSD tuning, and of course most driving aids
Allowing transmission tuning is pointless. You can't adjust transmission on most cars in GT7 without adding a custom transmission. With BOP On you can't upgrade your transmission. If anything allow downforce tuning instead. It will allow for a High-Speed handling adjustment.

Next Cars for 12/6

• Ferrari 458 Street Car Only
  • Racing Hard or Medium Tires Only - Your Choice
  • Tuning Allowed
  • 563 HP and 3247 lbs - No PP or other Restrictions
  • Tire & Fuel set to 3 and 3
  • No Rain

Next Cars for 12/6

• Ferrari 458 Street Car Only
  • Racing Hard or Medium Tires Only - Your Choice
  • Tuning Allowed
  • 563 HP and 3247 lbs - No PP or other Restrictions
  • No Rain
Hey out of curiosity. Why didn't you make this a one-make with the Ferrari 458 Gr.3?

Last edited:
Because we are doing a Gr.3 league in Jan
True but, that's still over a month away. And you could have used this event to help fine tune the league. Even if it is done with only one Gr.3 model.

Next Cars for 12/13

• Gr.3 Road Cars Only
  • Racing Medium Tires Only
  • B.O.P w/tuning
  • No Rain

Season 2 of my Endurance League is open. Starts Sat 1/6 End Sat 6/22. Lobby will be open by 7pm qualifying starts at 8pm and the race starts at 8pm. Races are range 1 to 2 hours in length with a mix of both lap and timed races. 15 Race in total 14 per class.

Regulations
*Any Gr.1 or Gr.3 car
Note: Car / Class Maybe Freely Changed Until 1st Start. Car Change Restricted After 1st Start
*BOP On
*Full Tuning Allowed (Except Daytona Oval Partial Tuning)
*No Nitrous
*TCS, ABS, and Driving Line Allowed
*All Racing Tires Allowed / Required (Except Daytona Only RH Only)
*Light Cover Mandate Gr.1 White Gr.3 Yellow

Tire / Fuel Multipler
1 Hour Road Courses Tires x8 Fuel x4
1.5 / 2 Hour Road Courses Tires x6 Fuel x3
Daytona Oval Tires x3 Fuel x3
Blue Moon Bay Oval Tires x4 Fuel x3

Official 2024 Schedule

1/6, 1. 1 Hrs of Barcelona No Chicane
1/13, 2. 1 Hrs of DT Gardens Reverse (Wet)
1/20 3. 2 Hrs of Daytona Road Course
2/3, 4. Grand Valley Reverse 120 Miles
2/10, 5. Daytona Oval 200 Miles (Gr.3 Only)
3/2, 6. 2 Hrs of Spa-Francorchamps 24h
3/9, 7. 1 Hrs of Lago Maggiore
3/23, 8. Nurburgring Endurance 310 km
4/6, 9. 1 Hrs of Horse Thief Mile
4/13, 10. Tokyo S Counterclockwise 235 km
4/27, 11. Autopolis 180 km
5/4, 12. High Speed Ring 410 km
5/18, 13. Blue Moon Oval 225 Miles (Gr.1 Only)
6/8, 14. 2 Hrs of Le Mans (Wet)
6/22, 15. 1.5 Hrs of Watkins Glen Long

Next Cars for 12/20

• Red Bull Jr's
  • Racing Tires Any
  • Full Tuning Allowed
  • No Rain

Next Cars for 12/27

• Gr.3 League Practice and Tune
  • Racing Medium Tires Only
  • See League details below for regulations

You should be able adjust LSD you must have tuned that off. As for the trans no can't adjust trans on any gr classed race cars with BOP active because they don't come default with an adjustable trans. And you can't add parts with BOP active. Your can not pre save settings with BOP active. You have to only make adjustments after you have entered the track in lobby. And you'll lose any settings if you exit the track for any reason or if the track is reset by the host. However your are never going to balance the classes better on your own. And Gr.3 is definitely one best balanced. The only car I would discouraged use of is the old Nissan Skyline.

Still looking for drivers the Saturday Night Endurance League. First round starts in 4 days. With 15 races between Jan 6th and Jun 22nd. Players can choose between Gr.1 or Gr.3 classes. Gr.1 DRIVERS NEEDED. Lobby will be open by 7pm. Qualifying starts at 8pm and the race will start at 8:30pm. More details available if interested.

Last edited:
Gr.3 League

Race 1 Results

32 -Michel-QC_21
29 -Bdavis_698
26 -CHEVY_ReBel89
25 -jewfrodude55
25 -TheColdWarriors
23 -MGR_ParrotHead
20 -Nyati_Jumapili
18 -DusanMandic9
17 -Obi-Tonobi