Wednesday Night Racing League (aka RONR) - Sports Car Series Starts Sept 30th - Join UsOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ynot
  • 558 comments
  • 241,353 views
I'm 3rd even after missing a week? I didn't even see my name at first. I'm not use to being scored this high. Are sure everything is calculated correctly?
 
Ford Street Car League

Week 7 of 8

3/11/26


32 -Michel-QC_21
28 -IssacFnNewton
28 -stix101
25 -bravo_23delta
23 -CHEVY_ReBel89
23 -MGR_ParrotHead
19 -tigertat
18 -ZFS_Miracle_grow
14 -TheColdWarriors
14 -Obi-Tonobi
14 -Garganman
11 -xyster250
10 -KITE-LOOP-65
6 --TheZ_1966
5 --ASAP-_-Cernst
1 --SpillinDrinks

Total Point Standings

205 -Michel-QC_21
162 -CHEVY_ReBel89
135 -IssacFnNewton
134 -MGR_ParrotHead
126 -TheColdWarriors
123 -Obi-Tonobi
117 -xyster250
114 -tigertat
111 -Garganman
104 -TheZ_1966
89 --stix101
74 --KITE-LOOP-65
68 --bravo_23delta
30 --ZFS_Miracle_grow
30 --Roger_F4420
8 ---ASAP-_-Cernst
6 ---Throbmoist
1 ---SpillinDrinks
 
Last edited:
Ford Street Car League

Week 8 of 8 Final Race

3/18/26


32 -IssacFnNewton
30 -stix101
28 -bravo_23delta
25 -CHEVY_ReBel89
23 -Michel-QC_21
22 -xyster250
21 -TheColdWarriors
19TheZ_1966
15 -Obi-Tonobi
12 -KITE-LOOP-65
11 -tigertat
10 -Roger_F4420
8 --ZFS_Miracle_grow
4 --ASAP-_-Cernst

Total Points Standings

228 -Michel-QC_21 Wins The Championship
187 -CHEVY_ReBel89
167 -IssacFnNewton
147 -TheColdWarriors
139 -xyster250
138 -Obi-Tonobi
134 -MGR_ParrotHead
125 -tigertat
123 -TheZ_1966
119 -stix101
111 -Garganman
96 --bravo_23delta
86 --KITE-LOOP-65
40 --Roger_F4420
38 --ZFS_Miracle_grow
12 --ASAP-_-Cernst
6 ---Throbmoist
1 ---SpillinDrinks
 
Last edited:
Yeah I get a ribbon with 4th on it.
 
Starting on Wednesday 3/25/26

Running for at least 4 weeks

500PP Any Car Sprint Races

10 to 15 Minute Races

You can use any car you want
Any Tires are Allowed
No Nitrous
No Engine Swaps
No Weight Limit
500 PP Is The Only Power Resriction
Have a Few Cars Set Up
Don't Rin The Same Car All Night (Mix It Up)
 
4th is not bad. Didn't you miss a race too?
Yes unfortunately. Which I'm annoyed missing that week. That Mustang was good off the truck at the Gardens when practice there. What could have been.
 
Super Formula League will start 4/15/26

See original post for details
 
Super Formula League

Week 1 of 8 Results


31 -Michel-QC_21
31 -CHEVY_ReBel89
28 -IssacFnNewton
25 -Obi-Tonobi
23 -MGR_ParrotHead
22 -stix101
19 -tigertat
19 -TheZ_1966
17 -xyster250
13 -KITE-LOOP-65
13 -SpillinDrinks
5 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
 
Super Formula League

Week 2 of 8 Results 4/22/26


31 -IssacFnNewton
30 -CHEVY_ReBel89
29 -Garganman
26 -TheColdWarriors
23 -stix101
23 -xyster250
22 -Obi-Tonobi
20 -tigertat
17 -SpillinDrinks
14 -TheZ_1966
9 --ScoutsOut_UncDan

Total Point Standings

61 -CHEVY_ReBel89
59 -IssacFnNewton
47 -Obi-Tonobi
45 -stix101
40 -xyster250
39 -tigertat
33 -TheZ_1966
31 -Michel-QC_21
30 -SpillinDrinks
29 -Garganman
26 -TheColdWarriors
23 -MGR_ParrotHead
14 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
13 -KITE-LOOP-65
 
Super Formula League

Week 3 of 8 Results 4/29/26


30 -CHEVY_ReBel89
30 -IssacFnNewton
29 -Michel-QC_21
23 -Obi-Tonobi
23 -Garganman
23 -ParrotHead
22 -TheColdWarriors
20 -xyster250
15 -tigertat
13 -TheZ_1966
12 -SpillinDrinks
10 -ASAP-_-Cernst
6 --ScoutsOut_UncDan

Total Point Standings

91 -CHEVY_ReBel89
89 -IssacFnNewton
70 -Obi-Tonobi
60 -Michel-QC_21
60 -xyster250
54 -tigertat
52 -Garganman
48 -TheColdWarriors
46 -MGR_ParrotHead
46 -TheZ_1966
45 -stix101
42 -SpillinDrinks
20 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
13 -KITE-LOOP-65
10 -ASAP-_-Cernst
 
Super Formula League

Week 3 of 8 Results 4/29/26


30 -CHEVY_ReBel89
30 -IssacFnNewton
29 -Michel-QC_21
23 -Obi-Tonobi
23 -Garganman
23 -ParrotHead
22 -TheColdWarriors
20 -xyster250
15 -tigertat
13 -TheZ_1966
12 -SpillinDrinks
10 -ASAP-_-Cernst
6 --ScoutsOut_UncDan

Total Point Standings

91 -CHEVY_ReBel89
89 -IssacFnNewton
70 -Obi-Tonobi
60 -Michel-QC_21
60 -xyster250
54 -tigertat
52 -Garganman
48 -TheColdWarriors
46 -MGR_ParrotHead
46 -TheZ_1966
45 -stix101
42 -SpillinDrinks
20 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
13 -KITE-LOOP-65
10 -ASAP-_-Cernst
Hey do you have fuel and tire multipliers picked out for the Camaro Daytona 500 Special?
 
Super Formula League

Week 4 of 8 Results 5/6/26


32 -Michel-QC_21
30 -CHEVY_ReBel89
28 -stix101
26 -Garganman
22 -TheColdWarriors
20 -Obi-Tonobi
19 -IssacFnNewton
19 -tigertat
17 -xyster250
17 -SpillinDrinks
6 --ScoutsOut_UncDan

Total Point Standings

121 -CHEVY_ReBel89
108 -IssacFnNewton
92 --Michel-QC_21
90 --Obi-Tonobi
78 --Garganman
77 --xyster250
73 --stix101
73 --tigertat
70 --TheColdWarriors
59 --SpillinDrinks
46 --MGR_ParrotHead
46 --TheZ_1966
26 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
13 --KITE-LOOP-65
10 --ASAP-_-Cernst
 
Super Formula League

Week 5 of 8 Results 5/20/26


31 -IssacFnNewton
30 -Michel-QC_21
29 -CHEVY_ReBel89
26 -Garganman
23 -Obi-Tonobi
21 -TheColdWarriors
21 -MGR_ParrotHead
16 -tigertat
15 -xyster250
15 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
13 -TheZ_1966
11 -SpillinDrinks
8 --Void_Chevalier
3 --ASAP-_-Cernst
2 --Nbr1Racefan

Total Point Standings

150 -CHEVY_ReBel89
139 -IssacFnNewton
122 -Michel-QC_21
113 -Obi-Tonobi
104 -Garganman
92 --xyster250
91 --TheColdWarriors
89 --tigertat
73 --stix101
70 --SpillinDrinks
67 --MGR_ParrotHead
59 --TheZ_1966
41 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
13 --ASAP-_-Cernst
13 --KITE-LOOP-65
8 ---Void_Chevalier
2 ---Nbr1Racefan
 
In the event that there's more than 16, I was thinking you can separate them by top half in the standings in lobby 1 and bottom half in lobby 2 then do the final results by each driver's final race time...well, not that anyone asked me but that's what I would do lol 😅
 
Last edited:
Below is my current rules for dealing with a full lobby and one or more in the top 10 trying to get in the races for the night.

"The 1st race of the League will be First Come / First Served.

After that the top 10 in points will be guaranteed a spot in the next week's race.

If the lobby becomes full and one of the top ten in points is trying to get in then the person in the lobby who is lowest in points or no points will be asked to exit the lobby. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. This has not happened yet so please get in the lobby early to get a spot."


So far in 16 years of weekly racing it hasn't happened that I can remember. Should it happen I will adhere to the above rules as they are posted in the Original Post on page 1. If we ever get to the point where there are maybe 20 that want to race on a consistent basis then I will split the group into two based point standings. I doubt this will ever happen.
 
Below is my current rules for dealing with a full lobby and one or more in the top 10 trying to get in the races for the night.

"The 1st race of the League will be First Come / First Served.

After that the top 10 in points will be guaranteed a spot in the next week's race.

If the lobby becomes full and one of the top ten in points is trying to get in then the person in the lobby who is lowest in points or no points will be asked to exit the lobby. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. This has not happened yet so please get in the lobby early to get a spot."


So far in 16 years of weekly racing it hasn't happened that I can remember. Should it happen I will adhere to the above rules as they are posted in the Original Post on page 1. If we ever get to the point where there are maybe 20 that want to race on a consistent basis then I will split the group into two based point standings. I doubt this will ever happen.
I'm going assume you get a pass if you're not in the top 10?

I kind of try to go by a mixture the both standings and player loyal. Since I don't wish to punish players who actually show up regularly. Even if they are not as skilled. I have gotten that many players yet. Though I was worried last year for the last few races for the Group C league. Never thought it would draw that well but, the Group C era was one of the most popular in prototype racing by both fans and manufacturers.
 
I'm going assume you get a pass if you're not in the top 10?

I kind of try to go by a mixture the both standings and player loyal. Since I don't wish to punish players who actually show up regularly. Even if they are not as skilled. I have gotten that many players yet. Though I was worried last year for the last few races for the Group C league. Never thought it would draw that well but, the Group C era was one of the most popular in prototype racing by both fans and manufacturers.
No, I'm not immune but since I race every week I usually will have enough points to stay in the lobby. Remember if I have to ask anyone to leave they're going to be the one who has zero points or the one who has the least amount of points for example in this league I think there's somebody with two points or eight points or four points or something like that without looking at the scores and they would be the ones to go and with that low score they're not showing up anyways so there's your loyalty issue. If you're there every week you're going to be in the top 10 or 12 for sure in which case you would be safe cuz I would start kicking out at number 16 and 15 then 14 and so on to let a top 10 person in. So if you bother to show up late and you're 12th in the points and the lobby got full before you did then you're not going to get in. Everybody knows after 16 years when the lobby opens and when the races start. So there's no excuse for running 20 or 30 minutes late after the race already starts. If you show up before the race starts and you're in the top 10 you're going to get in. And in any event in 16 years I think maybe it happened once back on GT6 when we almost had to split into two groups because we had so many people wanted to race. Another trick is once you're in the lobby don't leave to go do stuff to your car cuz that's a chance for somebody to jump in and take your spot. Anyways I'm not going to worry about it till the situation shows itself.
 
Yeah, I meant IF like two or more people had to be asked to leave at some point.

But ok, no one asked for my opinion I'll just shut up now :)
 
No, I'm not immune but since I race every week I usually will have enough points to stay in the lobby. Remember if I have to ask anyone to leave they're going to be the one who has zero points or the one who has the least amount of points for example in this league I think there's somebody with two points or eight points or four points or something like that without looking at the scores and they would be the ones to go and with that low score they're not showing up anyways so there's your loyalty issue. If you're there every week you're going to be in the top 10 or 12 for sure in which case you would be safe cuz I would start kicking out at number 16 and 15 then 14 and so on to let a top 10 person in. So if you bother to show up late and you're 12th in the points and the lobby got full before you did then you're not going to get in. Everybody knows after 16 years when the lobby opens and when the races start. So there's no excuse for running 20 or 30 minutes late after the race already starts. If you show up before the race starts and you're in the top 10 you're going to get in. And in any event in 16 years I think maybe it happened once back on GT6 when we almost had to split into two groups because we had so many people wanted to race. Another trick is once you're in the lobby don't leave to go do stuff to your car cuz that's a chance for somebody to jump in and take your spot. Anyways I'm not going to worry about it till the situation shows itself.
So if your not immune. Then in a scenario where you fail to qualify. Who would be your substitute host? I feel we're close in skill level. So I probably wouldn't be doing much better that scenario then.
 
So if your not immune. Then in a scenario where you fail to qualify. Who would be your substitute host? I feel we're close in skill level. So I probably wouldn't be doing much better that scenario then.
I doubt I'll be low enough in points not to ever make it in. If you race every week you should have points to make it in. And I am always the first one in the lobby
 
It looks like we could potentially have a full house today!
@MotoJP46 you can check last race in the video below, brought to you by VOID//MEDIA. A like and subscribe wouldn't hurt ;)

 
Last edited:
Are you guys full tonight?
 
Last edited:
Are you guys full tonight?
Should have room. First come first served except the top 10 in the points standings have a guaranteed spot so if you want to race be sure to get in early and stay in the lobby. JDM I don't know if you're on my friends list so send me a friend request if you're not
 
Are you guys at Fuji tonight?
 
Back