Wednesday Night Racing League (aka RONR) - Sports Car Series Starts Sept 30th - Join UsOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ynot
  • 558 comments
  • 241,286 views
Super Formula League

Week 6 of 8 Results 5/28/26


31 -Michel-QC_21
31 -jmdking13
28 -IssacFnNewton
26 -CHEVY_ReBel89
24 -Obi-Tonobi
21 -Garganman
19 -stix101
17 -xyster250
13 -tigertat
11 -MGR_ParrotHead
11 -TheZ_1966
10 -Void_Chevalier
7 --motoJP46
5 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
5 --Nbr1Racefan

Total Point Standings

176 -CHEVY_ReBel89
167 -IssacFnNewton
153 -Michel-QC_21
137 -Obi-Tonobi
125 -Garganman
109 -xyster250
102 -tigertat
92 --stix101
91 --TheColdWarriors
78 --MGR_ParrotHead
70 --TheZ_1966
70 --SpillinDrinks
46 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
31 --jmdking13
18 --Void_Chevalier
13 --ASAP-_-Cernst
13 --KITE-LOOP-65
7 ---motoJP46
7 ---Nbr1Racefan
 
Yeah jdmking13 is good too. He's been winning all the races in the Gr.3. Michel-QC_21 is has been winning all the races in Gr.4. I picked Gr.4 and hoped all the good drivers would want to fight for the overall wins. It didn't work.
 
Nevermind jdmking13, watch out for the rookie, Void, he's climbing the standings like foam! Chevy's championship is in danger :lol:
 
Here's last Wednesday's race at Fuji International Speedway! It was a great race, lots of action and battles. Enjoy!
Like the video and subscribe if you can, please, it's free and it would mean the world to me. It also helps giving the league more visibility outside of GTPlanet 😁

 
Last edited:
Thanks, I’ll do just that. The Fuji video you put out was fantastic btw and I look forward to the next race
 
Super Formula League

Week 7 of 8 Results 6/3/26


29 -CHEVY_ReBel89
29 -IssacFnNewton
27 -ViciousGhostXL
26 -Michel-QC_21
26 -Garganman
19 -stix101
18 -Nbr1Racefan
17 -xyster250
15 -tigertat
14 -TheColdWarriors
13 -MotoJP46
11 -Void_Chevalier
7 --Obi-Tonobi
7 --TheZ_1966
7 --SpillinDrinks
3 --Obamas_Ego
1 --GrazieRossi_VR46

Total Point Standings

205 -CHEVY_ReBel89
196 -IssacFnNewton
179 -Michel-QC_21
151 -Garganman
144 -Obi-Tonobi
126 -xyster250
117 -tigertat
111 -stix101
105 -TheColdWarriors
78 --MGR_ParrotHead
77 --TheZ_1966
77 --SpillinDrinks
46 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
31 --jmdking13
29 --Void_Chevalier
27 --ViciousGhostXL
25 --Nbr1Racefan
20 --MotoJP46
13 --ASAP-_-Cernst
13 --KITE-LOOP-65
3 ---Obamas_Ego
1 ---GrazieRossi_VR46
 
@ynot Obi, GrazieRossi and MotoJP46 are the same guy.

While the top guys are on a league of their own, this will be a hot fight to follow for the finale! I even have my special livery ready 😂

29 --Void_Chevalier
27 --ViciousGhostXL
25 --Nbr1Racefan
20 --MotoJP46
 
Last edited:
@ynot Obi, GrazieRossi and MotoJP46 are the same guy.

While the top guys are on a league of their own, this will be a hot fight to follow for the finale! I even have my special livery ready 😂

29 --Void_Chevalier
27 --ViciousGhostXL
25 --Nbr1Racefan
20 --MotoJP46
Would be nice if everyone would race with the same profile name.
 


Here's our latest adventure. Road Atlanta GP last Wednesday.
These are getting better and better, if I may say so myself :lol:
 
Super Formula League

Week 8 of 8 Results 6/10/26

Final Race


32 -Michel-QC_21
30 -IssacFnNewton
27 -MGR_ParrotHead
26 -CHEVY_ReBel89
21 -xyster250
18 -TheColdWarriors
18 -Nbr1Racefan
16 -Void_Chevalier
15 -Obi-Tonobi
14 -tigertat
12 -ChumsGum-41
11 -MotoJP46
9 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
7 --ASAP-_-Cernst

Total Point Standings

231 -CHEVY_ReBel89 Wins Championship

226 -IssacFnNewton
211 -Michel-QC_21
159 -Obi-Tonobi
151 -Garganman
147 -xyster250
131 -tigertat
123 -TheColdWarriors
111 -stix101
105 -MGR_ParrotHead
77 --TheZ_1966
77 --SpillinDrinks
55 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
45 --Void_Chevalier
43 --Nbr1Racefan
32 --MotoJP46
31 --jmdking13
27 --ViciousGhostXL
20 --ASAP-_-Cernst
13 --KITE-LOOP-65
12 --ChumsGum-41
3 ---Obamas_Ego
 
Super Formula League

Week 8 of 8 Results 6/10/26

Final Race


32 -Michel-QC_21
30 -IssacFnNewton
27 -MGR_ParrotHead
26 -CHEVY_ReBel89
21 -xyster250
18 -TheColdWarriors
18 -Nbr1Racefan
16 -Void_Chevalier
15 -Obi-Tonobi
14 -tigertat
12 -ChumsGum-41
11 -MotoJP46
9 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
7 --ASAP-_-Cernst

Total Point Standings

231 -CHEVY_ReBel89 Wins Championship

226 -IssacFnNewton
211 -Michel-QC_21
159 -Obi-Tonobi
151 -Garganman
147 -xyster250
131 -tigertat
123 -TheColdWarriors
111 -stix101
105 -MGR_ParrotHead
77 --TheZ_1966
77 --SpillinDrinks
55 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
45 --Void_Chevalier
43 --Nbr1Racefan
32 --MotoJP46
31 --jmdking13
27 --ViciousGhostXL
20 --ASAP-_-Cernst
13 --KITE-LOOP-65
12 --ChumsGum-41
3 ---Obamas_Ego
Man! only 5 points! Congrats Chevy! 🥳
Well fought, Issac!

It was so fun, thank you for this great championship Obi!
 


Our final Super Formula adventure!

It was so fun, I wish I could have done the entire season!
 
The 450 PP League starts tonight at 8pm Central Time. Be there.
 
The 450 PP League starts tonight at 8pm Central Time. Be there.
I mean, sure, hopefully there will be enough room. I suspect it will be tough to get in.
Now, tell me about the joke, please.
 
I mean, sure, hopefully there will be enough room. I suspect it will be tough to get in.
Now, tell me about the joke, please.
Depends on your PP if you can get in or not. I say go slow at first then increase speed for a glorious finish at the end.
 
Depends on your PP if you can get in or not. I say go slow at first then increase speed for a glorious finish at the end.
Eh, my PP is fine blushes
I meant more like if there's gonna be enough room.
Last practice I was on, a few folks could not get in. And in the event that you would need sto ask someone to leave the lobby so others may enter, well, we all know who the first one to be kicked out would be...
 
Last edited:
Eh, my PP is average blushes
I meant more like if there's gonna be enough room.
Last practice I was on, a few folks could not get in. And in the event that you would need sto ask someone to leave the lobby so others may enter, well, we all know who the first one to be kicked out would be...
Races are always first come first served. No one will be asked to leave tonight. Only the top 10 are guaranteed a spot. We don't have a top 10 yet. In 16 years I think I had to ask somebody to leave once and they had no points anyway since they hadn't raced yet
 
Races are always first come first served. No one will be asked to leave tonight. Only the top 10 are guaranteed a spot. We don't have a top 10 yet. In 16 years I think I had to ask somebody to leave once and they had no points anyway since they hadn't raced yet
I'll have to hurry up and buy my groceries faster than what I race to make it in time :lol:
Yeah, I picked a bad day to go shopping but, I either race or I eat...and food always wins.
 
450 PP Japanese Car League

Week 1 Race Results


32 -Michel-QC_21
28 -Garganman
28 -bravo_23delta
24 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
22 -CHEVY_ReBel89
22 -TheColdWarriors
22 -stix101
18 -IssacFnNewton
18 -xyster250
16 -Obi-Tonobi
12 -ZFS_Miracle_grow
9 --tigertat
8 --TheZ_1966
5 --Obamas_Ego
4 --ASAP-_-Cernst
2 --KITE-LOOP-65
1 --MotoGP46
 
Last edited:
450 PP Japanese Car League

Week 2 Race Results 7/22/26


32 - stix101
30 -Michel-QC_21
28 -IssacFnNewton
24 -Garganman
24 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
24 -TheColdWarriors
19 -Obi-Tonobi
17 -bravo_23delta
17 -CHEVY_ReBel89
14 -tigertat
12 -Void_Chevalier
10 -MGR_ParrotHead
8 --xyster250
7 --ASAP-_-Cernst

Total Point Standings

62 -Michel-QC_21
54 -stix101
52 -Garganman
48 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
46 -IssacFnNewton
46 -TheColdWarriors
45 -bravo_23delta
39 -CHEVY_ReBel89
35 -Obi-Tonobi
26 -xyster250
23 -tigertat
12 -Void_Chevalier
12 -ZFS_Miracle_grow
11 -ASAP-_-Cernst
10 -MGR_ParrotHead
8 --TheZ_1966
5 --Obamas_Ego
2 --KITE-LOOP-65
1 --MotoGP46
 
You can shorten the time needed to changeover the room. By taking a screenshot of the results. You'll need 2 if more than 8 players. Send the screenshots too your chat or a friend. Then access them by the phone. Click on the screenshots. In the bottom right you save them to your phone. You can then use them as a reference as much as you need. You also have the opportunity to post the screenshots on your GT Planet forum.
 
450 PP Japanese Car League

Week 3 Race Results 7/29/26


31 -stix101
29 -IssacFnNewton
28 -Michel-QC_21
26 -Garganman
26 -CHEVY_ReBel89
20 -TheColdWarriors
20 -xyster250
18 -bravo_23delta
16 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
15 -Obi-Tonobi
12 -tigertat
6 --TheZ_1966
5 -ZFS_Miracle_grow

Total Point Standings

90 -Michel-QC_21
85 -stix101
78 -Garganman
75 -IssacFnNewton
66 -TheColdWarriors
65 -CHEVY_ReBel89
64 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
63 -bravo_23delta
50 -Obi-Tonobi
46 -xyster250
35 -tigertat
17 -ZFS_Miracle_grow
14 -TheZ_1966
12 -Void_Chevalier
11 -ASAP-_-Cernst
10 -MGR_ParrotHead
5 --Obamas_Ego
2 --KITE-LOOP-65
1 --MotoGP46
 
Deleted. Posted On Wrong Forum
 
Last edited:
450 PP Japanese Car League

Week 4 Race Results 8/5/26


30 -Michel-QC_21
30 -stix101
30 -bravo_23delta
26 -IssacFnNewton
23 -xyster250
22 -CHEVY_ReBel89
19 -TheColdWarriors
18 -TheZ_1966
16 -ZFS_Miracle_grow
13 -Obi-Tonobi
12 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
10 -KITE-LOOP-65
9 --tigertat
9 --ASAP-_-Cernst

Total Point Standings

120 -Michel-QC_21
115 -stix101
101 -IssacFnNewton
93 --bravo_23delta
87 --CHEVY_ReBel89
85 --TheColdWarriors
78 --Garganman
76 --ScoutsOut_UncDan
69 --xyster250
63 --Obi-Tonobi
44 --tigertat
33 --ZFS_Miracle_grow
32 --TheZ_1966
20 --ASAP-_-Cernst
12 --KITE-LOOP-65
12 --Void_Chevalier
10 --MGR_ParrotHead
5 ---Obamas_Ego
1 ---MotoGP46
 
450 PP Japanese Car League

Week 5 Race Results 8/19/26


31 -stix101
28 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
26 -Garganman
25 -bravo_23delta
23 -TheColdWarriors
23 -Obi-Tonobi
20 -Michel-QC_21
19 -xyster250
17 -tigertat
15 -CHEVY_ReBel89
13 -IssacFnNewton
12 -ZFS_Miracle_grow

Total Point Standings

146 -stix101
140 -Michel-QC_21
118 -bravo_23delta
114 -IssacFnNewton
108 -TheColdWarriors
104 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
104 -Garganman
102 -CHEVY_ReBel89
88 --xyster250
86 --Obi-Tonobi
61 --tigertat
45 --ZFS_Miracle_grow
32 --TheZ_1966
20 --ASAP-_-Cernst
12 --KITE-LOOP-65
12 --Void_Chevalier
10 --MGR_ParrotHead
5 ---Obamas_Ego
1 ---MotoGP46
 
450 PP Japanese Car League

Week 6 Race Results 8/16/26


30 -Garganman
30 -xyster250
29 -TheColdWarriors
25 -bravo_23delta
23 -stix101
22 -Obi-Tonobi
19 -CHEVY_ReBel89
16 -tigertat
14 -Michel-QC_21
14 -ZFS_Miracle_grow
13 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
12 -x07dano
5 --IssacFnNewton

Total Point Standings

169 -stix101
154 -Michel-QC_21
143 -bravo_23delta
137 -TheColdWarriors
134 -Garganman
121 -CHEVY_ReBel89
119 -IssacFnNewton
118 -xyster250
117 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
108 -Obi-Tonobi
77 --tigertat
59 --ZFS_Miracle_grow
32 --TheZ_1966
20 --ASAP-_-Cernst
12 --x07dano
12 --KITE-LOOP-65
12 --Void_Chevalier
10 --MGR_ParrotHead
5 ---Obamas_Ego
1 ---MotoGP46
 
450 PP Japanese Car League

Week 7 Race Results 9/2/26


32 -Michel-QC_21
30 -bravo_23delta
27 -tigertat
23 -xyster250
22 -ZFS_Miracle_grow
21 -stix101
19 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
17 -TheColdWarriors
17 -CHEVY_ReBel89
14 -Obi-Tonobi
10 -IssacFnNewton
10 -MGR_ParrotHead
8 --KITE-LOOP-65
5 --x07dano

Total Point Standings

190 -stix101
186 -Michel-QC_21
173 -bravo_23delta
154 -TheColdWarriors
141 -xyster250
138 -CHEVY_ReBel89
136 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
134 -Garganman
129 -IssacFnNewton
122 -Obi-Tonobi
104 -tigertat
81 --ZFS_Miracle_grow
32 --TheZ_1966
20 --MGR_ParrotHead
20 --KITE-LOOP-65
20 --ASAP-_-Cernst
17 --x07dano
12 --Void_Chevalier
5 ---Obamas_Ego
1 ---MotoGP46
 
Back