Wednesdays Casual Clean *Joined CRAP racing*PS4 

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 16 comments
Canada
Oak Bay, NB, Canada
Bic44
I joined the gang at CRAP racing-they want what I'm looking for in racing
Still, Send me a friend request on PSN(I'm Bic44). I still want to have a little race night, so my personal series is on hold, but joining the CRAP racing team requires no commitment and I hope will help me find more like-minded people to race with

Last edited:
This sounds and awful lot like a "club" I was part of, back in the GT5 days. It was called Fun Racers, and had pretty much the same philosophy as this. Some of the best/funniest online racing I have ever done. As long as it doesn't take place on Mondays , sign me up :cheers:

EDIT: Just noticed the little maple leaf beneath your avatar. I guess it depends on the time of day as well.

This sounds and awful lot like a "club" I was part of, back in the GT5 days. It was called Fun Racers, and had pretty much the same philosophy as this. Some of the best/funniest online racing I have ever done. As long as it doesn't take place on Mondays , sign me up :cheers:

EDIT: Just noticed the little maple leaf beneath your avatar. I guess it depends on the time of day as well.
Well, I'm BST -4, if that helps. It's Atlantic (Canada) time. Do you know what time you are compared to BST? Oh, and I was thinking maybe Wednesdays.

I'm BST-5 so Not too bad, maybe even better depending on when you wanna start. What nights?
I'm thinking Wednesday, my wife is out for two hours doing an aqua aerobics class:lol:. She's out between 6:30-8:30 my time. But I'm not set on that, it may need to be later depending on who I get interest from. For me-not Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday. Monday is not the best either. And Friday-Saturday are nights when a lot of people are out doing things, so Wednesday seemed like it would be a good fit

Ah, right now my two days off are Monday and Thursday and the other days I can do something early afternoon as long as it ends by 3:30 EST the latest.

Hmmm....Thursday MAY work. But I'm not sure. I'll just keep this thread up for a while and see how it goes with interest/times

Nailed it down to Wednesday night, as that's the only night that works for me. Looking forward to finding some like-minded racers :gtpflag:

The writeup sounds good.

Which city in Canada? Trying to work out the time zone comparison/difference.
I'm in Sydney, NS. We're on Atlantic time. I was just looking at your profile and it seems, despite the distance between us, we might be in the same time zone. So it would be 7pm Atlantic time(6PM Eastern, 11 pm GMT if I have my math right)
Hopefully I'll see you on the track!

I'm in Sydney, NS. We're on Atlantic time. I was just looking at your profile and it seems, despite the distance between us, we might be in the same time zone. So it would be 7pm Atlantic time(6PM Eastern, 11 pm GMT if I have my math right)
Hopefully I'll see you on the track!

Thanks for the city heads up. That helped in the conversion estimate. You're actually one hour ahead of me in Trinidad, which is not bad.
Hopefully by next week Wednesday 11th October some patches will be released for the PS4 that will fix some frustrating issues with Pcars2 and I might be encouraged to join. Right now as it is I hardly want to play the game until some issues get fixed.
I'll send you a Friend Request anyhow via PSN before that though.

Thanks for the city heads up. That helped in the conversion estimate. You're actually one hour ahead of me in Trinidad, which is not bad.
Hopefully by next week Wednesday 11th October some patches will be released for the PS4 that will fix some frustrating issues with Pcars2 and I might be encouraged to join. Right now as it is I hardly want to play the game until some issues get fixed.
I'll send you a Friend Request anyhow via PSN before that though.
Too bad you're having issues...I haven't but I know most have. And yeah, hopefully things get patched up. I hope you're able to join. I'll put an itinerary of sorts for next Wednesday up this week. Hopefully we get enough to make it fun!

Latest Posts

Back