Weds Sport IS350 weight balence

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sol_Badass
  • 6 comments
  • 1,553 views
Messages
113
In the ballast setting it has 53 front and 47 rear, even though it's mid engined. Is it actually like that, or is it the other way around? It feels mid engined although it under steers although kind of strangely at times.

Can the weight balance numbers even be trusted? I mean PD managed to reverse the front and rear suspension settings, or so I've heard.
 
Saleen S7 has the same issue. There are some very noticeable flaws on a few cars, so it's not surprising that the weight balance would be off.
 
The Premium Mustang GT is 65:35 stock, which is quite a long ways away from the 54:46 it has in real life.
 
The IS350 is a front mid-ship car not a rear mid-ship car. You'll still have the under steer in some cases pending on you setup. The suspension setup will have to be more balanced to be quick in the car.
 
The IS350 is a front mid-ship car not a rear mid-ship car. You'll still have the under steer in some cases pending on you setup. The suspension setup will have to be more balanced to be quick in the car.
Pretty sure the engine is behind the driver in the IS350.
 
You sure? I've seen a write up on it before and if I remember it's in the front. I'll see if I can find them again just to make sure.
 
Its labeled as an MR in the game (at least it was last I checked), and I think the car description mentions Lexus moving the engine behind the driver for aerodynamic purposes.
 
Back