WedsSport Cup II - Looking for participants - PRIZES!!

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Thanks to @Jordan for the thread approval. He suggested I put this in the main GT Sport section. This is NOT run by me, it is run by Weds Wheels North America.

They are looking to fill the 45 grid spots for this tournament. Currently they have postponed the start to June 14th so they can get more drivers. If you are interested, you can register HERE.

Race dates/times:
  • Race 1 (Heat 1 & Heat 2) - Sunday, June 14th, 4:00 PM PST
  • Semi-Finals - Sunday, June 21st, 5:00 PM PST
  • Final Round - Sunday, June 28th - 5:00 PST
WedsSport will be offering prizes to the top 3 finishers, and Apexi the top 3 finishers in the Semi-Finals.

101564637_3662106820470773_1166924450906505216_o.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, that’s tempting, but I already have a race scheduled for the 14th so I won’t be able to make it. Thanks for posting though and I hope it goes well. :)

Not the most exciting car choice. The full rules should be set out clearly so people can make an informed decision.

Nice, registered!

Damn, that’s tempting, but I already have a race scheduled for the 14th so I won’t be able to make it. Thanks for posting though and I hope it goes well. :)
@R1600Turbo confusion around the start date. Is it June 14th or July 14th? I saw your July 14th update and registered because of that, but can't make June 14th for the same reason as @Pigems :(

Some details were posted for the first two races. Some of the settings I don't understand fully (40x tire wear :crazy: and fuel consumption turned off?) Strong damage, strong shortcut penalties, collision penalties. Could be interesting. :nervous:

Back