Weeds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puke
  • 7 comments
  • 906 views
Messages
131
Hi!

Does anyone watch Weeds here? I've seen the first 5 episodes of the first season and I like it so far. Can't wait to see season two.
What do you think about Weeds? Discuss.

Official Website
 
I rarely follow TV series but this one caught my attention. I'm hooked on it! :D Absolutely love the series, can't wait for season 3 to start.
 
I've just seen the 9th episode of the 1st season. It keeps getting better by every episode.
 
I'm up to the 3rd ep of season 4 and it's an awesome show.
 
I'm up to the 3rd ep of season 4 and it's an awesome show.

Season 4? Are you sure? As far as I know there are only 3 seasons so far.
 
How did I miss this thread?!

Anyway, god I love this show. Every time it's always hilarious and stuff keeps hittin the fan. Whatever those writers are on I hope they don't stop because they come up with some great stuff. :lol:
 
Man. I hate how they have these terrible cliff hangers every season finale. I guess we're gonna have to wait until June.

anyone else seen the season 4 finale? It's ridiculous. Anyone have any clues as to whats going to happen, I can't take it anymore!
 
:lol: More [censored] is gonna hit the fan that's for sure!

I don't think She's really gonna keep the baby and... I don't know how their relationship can work out. I think the guy might be screwed for getting elected. Note: I'm sorta having a hangover so I don't remember names and certain details.
 
Back