WEEK 3: Four pack AFL Contest...BONUS SELECTION THIS WEEK worth 1 extra point.

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 11 comments
Just respond with your selections on who will win the game. No point spread, just the winner...

Look for games on your local NBC station.

AFL - Home team in Bold

Sunday Afternoon, February 16th:

Los Angeles Avengers(2 - 0) vs. Colorado Crush(0 - 2)

Chicago Rush(0 - 2) vs. Indiana Firebirds(2 - 0)

New York Dragons(0 - 2) vs. Grand Rapids Rampage(2 - 0)

San Jose Sabercats(1 - 1) vs. Georiga Force(1 - 1)

Bonus selection worth 1 pick:

Will this weeks Four Pack of games have a combined total of 400 points? (Last weeks scores wrapped up at 422)

*The two week average for the combined total of points is at 390.5*

For a 1 pick bonus, select Over or Under 400 total points for the 4 games above.

For more information on the teams visit: The Offical Homepage of the AFL.

- Avengers (like the Dodge)
- Firebirds (like the Pontiac)
- Rampage (like the Dodge/Shelby)
- Force (Damn.)

Over.

Why not give anyone who predicts exactly 400 5 [more, less?] bonus points. If there are actually 400 points scored, that is. Of course no one would predict exactly 400 on a regular basis [except for me], but if someone wanted to take a chance to make up a couple points, why not?

I just don't want a lot of oppuntunities to get bonus points during the regular season of play. I would like it to be based pretty much on each member primarily picking the winning team. If you have to many bonus points, and someone gets a stroke of luck, they could win the pool based more on bonus points rather then winning picks. Besides its fun to have tons of bonuses in post season play.

I just rather give everyone a bonus point if its exactly the over under. Then everyone feels like they lucked out!

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Los Angeles Avengers
Indiana Firebirds
Grand Rapids Rampage
Georgia Force

OVER [can we predict EXACTLY 400?]

Did you just copy my predictions exactly, or what?

Back