Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
Drift Photo Competition Week 34

Photo Requirements as chosen by Coolgeekz
Track :FUJI SPEEDWAY
Car Type :ANY CAR AS LONG AS ITS UNDER 3900mm IN LENGTH
Deadline :5th DECEMBER

IM JUST DOUBLE CHECKING THE RULES!

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES
- You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm me your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion
When you post your FINAL ENTRY, also post what requirements you'd like if you were to win. (This will make my life easier when setting up the new ENTRY)

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than 2 "honorable mentions" Please! The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Cool. I'll see what I can dig up in my garage.

Toyota SuperAutobacs Apex MR-S
3885mm

Final

HMs

TrinityJayOne
Just after some clarification on the track, which version are we doing? 80's? 90's? GT? Any?

Thanks. :)

Well im going to say any, im just waiting for clarification from coolgeekz because i have had to delete all my messages because me premuim subscription has just finished and i had to many messages and i cant renew it because my bank cards are being replaced. Yep its been a bad week and a half for me!! (looks for sympathy) :lol:

But things are on the up! i got my new router today and im back in business, now i just wish banks wernt so slow!!!

This has a 99% chance of changing

final entry

preview
img0029s4sp.jpg

to bad the thumbnail came out so bad....

ekmatt9
Can some one make a list of all the cars / or most that are 3900mm? or less?
That'd be an awfully big list, but I can help you with the few that I tried.

-Honda ??? Race Car (forgotten the model name but it's that tiny little red & yellow thing from the 60's/70's that revs over 10k)
-Mitusbishi Mirage Cyborg ZR
-Lancia Delta HF Integrale
-Lancia Stratos
-TVR Griffith 500

I mainly played around with the TVR but couldn't get anything I really liked (not a fan of the track) so I'm not entering this week.

Ahh what the hell, looks a bit quiet so I might as well put mine in.

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

And yes, it is within the limits...just. :P

Total Final Entry Action!

Also making it with some Preview action (preview is cropped, final image is not)!
img0339copy8dg.jpg

After weeks of not being able to play GT4, I'll compete :) Think I'll enter with a MR-2. Entry tomorrow or tonight..

I had a hard time chosing my final pic, I love how the exhaust looks in my final, but the geometry of the wheels looks really bad. In the other hand, my HM well... i love the backgroud, but i wanted something different :sly:
FINAL

HM

Right the entires are going to stay open untill wed's so if anybody else wants to enter then please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back