Weekend Racing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheJudge2009
  • 3 comments
  • 520 views
Messages
26
Netherlands
Ireland/Nederland
Messages
TheJudge2009
Hey Guys,

Due to my work circumstances I can't race on-line during the week.
So, I only race in the weekends.
I do have a few cars and have some experience.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

But I find it hard to find weekend races.
Preferable in the afternoon(or early mornings,(09.00)

If any of you could help me with some links to the right threads,
I would really appreciate that.

Regards Chris.
 
What timezone are you in, my good man?
 
GMT and will take + or -2hours.
 
Hi, I'll keep you up-to-date on all of the weekend racing I run/organize/race in/drive safety car for.

As of right now, your best bet is ITCC, Rolex, ToCA, or one of the new, upcoming WMA events. Rolex and ToCA are not WMA events, though. But, they're still fun. :)
 
Back