- 2,191

- San Francisco,
- machate-man
- dowby
Since My proposal of classic cars was a flop, I was thinking, that a broader spectrum of cars would be more accessable to the masses.
Rules;
This generally follows street car rules;
In General:
I am available to host EVERY OTHER WEEK, meaning that I need someone to host on the WEEKEND OF MAR 26 and 27.
This is just a general "have Fun" type of club, so Post here if you are interested. Also, Post the cars you are likely using (under the rules, of course)
I will Try to Send/Accept Requests starting Friday.
Secondary Host: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rules;
This generally follows street car rules;
- Sports Soft Tyres or Less
- No Race cars Converted to street use (ie power limiter used on a LMP)
- RM Vehicles are allowed, except the Corvette(s) for being overpowered
- General Good Driving Conduct
In General:
- 1200+KG = 450-500HP
- 900-1000KG = 300-400HP
- 700KG and under= 280HP and under
I am available to host EVERY OTHER WEEK, meaning that I need someone to host on the WEEKEND OF MAR 26 and 27.
This is just a general "have Fun" type of club, so Post here if you are interested. Also, Post the cars you are likely using (under the rules, of course)
I will Try to Send/Accept Requests starting Friday.
My Secondary Host Person is still up for grabs, so mention in your post if you can host.
Primary Host: machate-manSecondary Host: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx