Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 3,921 comments
3rd Pagani invite ? Haven't got an invite for ages.
Just a third invite for anything, on top of the ever-present Citroen invite

1701375223537.png

... already have all the invite cars. Could have done with a token bump to pick up the F50 from the LCD instead.

Ok, Barrett :) ... truth ! -------------------- about your jelly car's kW / PS / hp. Come on.
Racing hard tires on the rear glitch the pp a bit lower, the ratio can be even better with stock suspension but it wouldn't be a jelly car that way.

So did all 5 events yesterday coming in 1st in everything but the Fiat where I came 3rd.

Got all rewards.

Went back today to do the Fiat race again to come first and once again I was given another 5 star ticket which gave me the exact same car as the ticket yesterday.

Both are in my garage

So did all 5 events yesterday coming in 1st in everything but the Fiat where I came 3rd.

Got all rewards.

Went back today to do the Fiat race again to come first and once again I was given another 5 star ticket which gave me the exact same car as the ticket yesterday.

Both are in my garage
If all I need is to do the Fiat event over and over to get 5*, I'll do it (except if this 5* gives the same reward that was very bad)

Unlikely, but I hope others have better luck. I'm not positive, but I think the minimum credit reward for a 5-Star is 100k credits?

With the last two weeks with a 500k credit ticket for all 5 events, I'd like to see a minimum 6-Star ticket for all 5. It isn't like even those are guaranteed to get good prizes. The 6-Star I got for finishing the X2019 Menu gifted me a DeLorean, worth 500k at Brand Central, but only sold for about 225k. Which is pretty 💩 too.
I avoided the parts and invites on my pair of 5-stars. The low-Cr. award is 100,000 Cr., which is what I got on one of the accounts, while I got the middle-possible 500,000 Cr. on the other.

Getting a 500,000-Cr. car out of a 6-star, especially if you already have all the copies you could want, is the worst thing you can get out of that.
My experience is that it utterly screws it up.

It does untick them all, but you won't be able to retick any of them.
Thanks for being the guinea pig for that attempt to get easy money. How many daily workouts did you also lose out on?

Got all rewards.

Both are in my garage
Are you sure the second ticket wasn't your daily workout? If not, I know how I'm tackling the Weekly Challenge next week (3rd at the reward-granting races, then 1st). ;)

Last edited:
I avoided the parts and invites on my pair of 5-stars. The low-Cr. award is 100,000 Cr., which is what I got on one of the accounts, while I got the middle-possible 500,000 Cr. on the other.

Getting a 500,000-Cr. car out of a 6-star, especially if you already have all the copies you could want, is the worst thing you can get out of that.

Thanks for being the guinea pig for that attempt to get easy money. How many daily workouts did you also lose out on?

Are you sure the second ticket wasn't your daily workout? If not, I know how I'm tackling the Weekly Challenge next week (3rd at the reward-granting races, then 1st). ;)

Definitely wasn't the daily workout. It was the first race I did when I got on, and the daily only gave me a 4 star that handed me 10,000

Definitely wasn't the daily workout. It was the first race I did when I got on, and the daily only gave me a 4 star that handed me 10,000
That settles it - Next week, I'm shooting for 3rd, then redoing the races for 2nd, and then 1st.

How are AI Fiats passing that last corner without getting out of track or at least, losing speed?
I have big problems there, with losing a lot of speed, top finish is second.

How are AI Fiats passing that last corner without getting out of track or at least, losing speed?
I have big problems there, with losing a lot of speed, top finish is second.
I did the race twice. First time, I went off on corner exit. Second race, I stayed in 4th, up the roller coaster crest. Passed all the cars for P1. Had a big gap with no threat. Noticed where the P1 AI braked, for the final corner in the first race. Dabbed the brakes at that point and dropped down a gear to make the corner.

Latest Posts

Back