Weekly challenge tickets not showing up in gifts

United States
United States
I completed all the weekly challenges today and none of the rewards are showing up for me. Is there any fix for this? Thought they had addressed this in the last update…

Update: not getting the daily marathon tickets either.

Last edited:
Sad no one ever answered, I'm having the same problem. No longer actually getting the tickets for the weeklies or the dailies. Weekly ones show they are acquired when i go the weekly event list, but I never actually got them.
Doing some research it looks like this started like maybe a year ago and still not fixed

Last edited:
Sad no one ever answered, I'm having the same problem. No longer actually getting the tickets for the weeklies or the dailies. Weekly ones who they are acquired when i go the weekly event list, but I never actually got them.
Doing some research it looks like this started like maybe a year ago and still not fixed
It has been covered in multiple threads over the months, and yes it's an ongoing issue with no known cause (aside from changing the system clock backwards, but others have experienced it without this) or solution. It generally affects an account for one week's events only, though may reoccur later.

However it's unlikely to have started a year ago, as the Weekly Challenges have only existed since November...

Last edited:
Back