If you're very unlucky, you might lose next week's too. It happens sometimes, not sure why, but changing time zones always affects the Daily and Weekly rewards for the Day/Week in which you did it.
If you're very unlucky, you might lose next week's too. It happens sometimes, not sure why, but changing time zones always affects the Daily and Weekly rewards for the Day/Week in which you did it.
If you're very unlucky, you might lose next week's too. It happens sometimes, not sure why, but changing time zones always affects the Daily and Weekly rewards for the Day/Week in which you did it.
I suspect that is what is happening to me, for whatever strange reason the clock on my PS5 was incorrect even I didn't use it for a month, then I adjusted it, then I got no weekly tickets & no daily marathon tickets for many days. But since a few days ago the daily marathon tickets worked normally but today when I tried the weekly challenges again, no tickets, but in the overview in the weekly challenges it says I got the rewards but that is objectively wrong. Hopefully next week the weekly tickets work normally again. Or I might never get the weekly awards ever again, unless I buy a new PS5 or must wait for GT8..!!