Weekly Drift Photo Competitions - 52 (a year old) - Ye Olde Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

Preview

img0001preview6uu.jpg

Diego440
yeah, but you don't give good head, so you can't be featured in it...

:lol:

kidding!
LOL, WOW took that one a bit too far :crazy:. Driftn, you actually got alot of great pics and I'm gonna add you to my list!! The only reason you weren't on there before is probably cause you hadn't updated in a while. I was just going through the pages and picking out certain users, and I never ran across yours cause it had been such a long time since you had updated. No worries though, your pics kick @ss 👍!

DRIFTN
Diego, Why do you bring our experiences into this. Your pre-ejaculation issue has nothing to do with my technique. :lol:

IM KIDDING KIDS

And thanks for the add GR 👍

It's called penis envy... and this is the limit... further talk about it will probably earn us both a warning ;)

Diego440
It's called penis envy... and this is the limit... further talk about it will probably earn us both a warning ;)

Yep!

OK, I wanna enter but I dont know if I gotta sign up so Im gonna put one. If I cant enter just reject it. lol

ImprezaAddict
OK, I wanna enter but I dont know if I gotta sign up so Im gonna put one. If I cant enter just reject it. lol

Right the drift photo comps have stopped for a week, they will be up and running again soon so keep an eye round here!

Spec....

Specialized
Right the drift photo comps have stopped for a week, they will be up and running again soon so keep an eye round here!

Spec....

so theres no competition? ill take my pic out then

You told me they stopped for a week. A week passed right?
Im just sad :) :( <<doesnt work but i like it

im going to close this to stop the confusion.

All competitions will resume as normal from monday!!

Spec...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back