Weekly Drift Trial event

• Thread starter bil coz
  • 10 comments

bil coz

(Banned)
Thailand
Thailand
jojaicho
If you miss the gt6 seasonals like I do, maybe you'd like to take part in weekly drift trials and compete in a friendly manner.
If you're interested please leave a post here. I think we could try to kickstart something once we got like 5 or 6 souls in here.

Hi,I am interested,
I am from Taiwan and often practice in the drift room in Japan.
My time on the line is [GMT+8] 20:00~23:00
Taiwan Standard Time is GMT+8.
My PSN ID : nfs_p2k-TW

Hi,I am interested,
I am from Taiwan and often practice in the drift room in Japan.
My time on the line is [GMT+8] 20:00~23:00
Taiwan Standard Time is GMT+8.
My PSN ID : nfs_p2k-TW
Great but the idea of a weekly drift trial thread is actually to play offline in the arcade mode and compare our scores on GTP.
For example we could say something like:
Use a European road car from 1980s at Lago Maggiore
Then everybody would have 1 week to try and do a high score and share the replay.

Great but the idea of a weekly drift trial thread is actually to play offline in the arcade mode and compare our scores on GTP.
Then everybody would have 1 week to try and do a high score and share the replay.
This sounds actually pretty good, I will join too if there is going to be enough participants even when I'm just starting to learn how to drift

Understand that such a scoring system is consistent and fair.
It is a pity that there is a lack of presence and no chasing race.

Understand that such a scoring system is consistent and fair.
It is a pity that there is a lack of presence and no chasing race.
we could have a chasing final between the top 2 scores if they are up for it!

I would be enclined to just kick it off by creating a new thread with a title like: "GTP Unofficial Weekly Drift Trial Episode 1"
If a forum moderator could please say if that would be ok, advise etc...
thank you.

sounds great

i just have to assemble my pedals. and i am ready :)

tryed a little bit on the gas. after some test drives the soft spring will stay inside. with spacer and soft spring no full throttle and the other springs are really too hard for a gas pedal. (they are even harder than my brake pedal - its modifed softer with g25 parts. i didnt like the hard pedal and this rubber)

Latest Posts

Back