Weekly race meet

  • Thread starter Thread starter huffinater
  • 4 comments
  • 519 views
Messages
40
Messages
huffinater
I want to start a weekly race meet where a group of racers get 2gether for some clean racing once a week. This is not a team just havin fun. I haven't workd out all the details yet so I could use help and ideas. I know for sure there will be qaulifying, cuz I wont let dirty ppl race. Its hard 2 find good clean race lobbies so i think this a good opportunity to get one started. Ill also post other details later.So if u want in let me know and give me sum ideas!

A lil about myself: I'm lvl 29 A-Spec, 24 B-Spec. I'm all about clean racin. I work construction and my psn is huffinater. And that's all I can tell ya. lol
 
What day of the week and what time are you thinking? That is really the deciding factor for me - my spare time falls only on certain days & times.
I am a clean, respectful and fast racer but honestly I do request that driving aids be available... at least TCS and ASM, preferably SRF too, but I do not need the driving line or active steering.
Here are my suggestions:
-- Limit vehicles by performance points, not power or weight (this will get a great variety of cars on the track)
-- If PP is not an option, have a specific class of vehicle (street cars only, supercars only, LMP, JGTC or GT500/300, etc)
-- Let the tracks be decided by vote (democracy should be the theme for any online racing series - I would probably bail if Nurb showed up)
 
Id like to race on the weekend cuz more ppl would probably be able. I'm in central standard time but we definately work something out. I like ur ideas and they will be used. I'm gonna try to keep things changing like: track, # laps, style of race, PP lvl, winnings, and so on. Driving options are not a problem I have tunes I use them on too.
 
OPENING RACE MEET INVITATIONAL All clean and respectful drivers are invited to race this weekend on Saturday the 17th at 3:00 p.m. CST. The first race will start with a PP lvl of 550. Driving aids are allowed but I don't know about (driving line). I could use feedback on that one. The race will be held at Grand valley Speedway and # of laps will be 15. I will start with light damage and if everything is good in the clean racin aspect I will turn it off. False start and boost will be off also. Tire wear obiously will be on but pitting should not be needed. Qaulifying will begin first and u will get 2 laps time running, so the first lap does not count. 1st prize: ZR-1. 2nd place: high performance engine. 3rd place: mid rpm turbo. Since this is my first go at this I can't give away too much. Lol. From there I'm gonna let drivers vote on track, pp lvl, #laps, and so on. Its all about everyone havin a good time. Like I said in earlier posts I'm not trying to start a team I just want a bunch of clean drivers that enjoy racing without cheating. If u see cheating, message me and they will be booted. Alright I think that covers it but feedback is always good. If ur interested post on this thread and u will be on the race card.
 
Back