Weekly Race Series, Week 16 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 22 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Hey everyone!

Got some really close times by everyone in every class!

Congrats goes out to Mr. Holland. He just squeezed Mr. P out of the first place spot. Well done Mischa! 👍

pedro and UB57 had one hell of a race as well. .005 seconds seperates them from first and second. :eek: Nice job the both of you. Excellent comeback there UB57! 👍 How's that MOMO workin out for ya? ;)

Congratulations to noojra, he takes the top spot in the beginner division and he is also being promoted to the Amateur division!

Any amateurs out there think they can handle it in the Pro's yet? :mischievous:

PRO:

1’05.258 Mr. Holland GT40
1’05.277 Mr. P GT40
1’05.621 lotus350 GT40
1’06.568 Oliver DePlace GT40
1’07.021 GoKents GT40

Amateur:

1’05.760 pedrodaman GT40
1’05.765 UB57 GT40
1’05.836 makaveli2k3 GT40
1’05.997 IDAFC21 GT40
1’07.661 GTJugend GT40
1’07.806 CarbonFiber Man GT40
1’09.143 miata13B R390
1’09.911 PunkRock Motorsports Elise

Beginner:

1’07.142 noojra
1’10.555 mark2080 Tuscan Speed 6

I appologize for not having a time this week. I worked everyday this week. :( Also, I quit smoking last week and I've been putting myself to bed earlier than usual. Don't crave cigarettes while I'm sleeping. ;) Plus, since I've been using the "patch" to help me quit, I've been having some really vivid dreams, and for someone that almost never remembers my dreams, it's really kind of cool.

Anyway, good racing everyone.

Post up your settings and replays if you got'em!

Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Seems the GT40 was pretty popular for this race.
Where do you think my Avatar comes from ? :D The GT40 is the car in GT3 ;) Just wait till Pringles sees this comment...

not bad another podium thats a first second and third in my 3 races so far hey boombexus i reckon i could handle it in the pros what u say? :D :D

Congrats top all winners!and runners 👍 some nice close battles there :mischievous:

I'm not too disapointed with my 3rd spot either
bronzecup.gif

:eek: i was not expecting a first. If lotus hadn't fiddled with my setup i would have most likely come second or even first overall..(cheers again :P :D)..
Nice racing everyone there was some close battles going on there @UB good job 👍 you came outta nowhere :D :eek:

Some nice times from you pro's :irked: 👍 i so wish i had another go (just for the record i got a 1'05.462 clean..) but forgot to save it after that run i was gutted :(..but **** happens ;)

Congrats Kel on you 3rd pos good job :) i bet your chuffed :)

Hey Boom what about slinging me up there with them pro's that's 9 top 3 finnishes in my group alone :D
I thought i would have got there by now ..But if not i don't mind
Laters see you's in the next one :mischievous:

Still im happy with my result:D

Originally posted by boombexus
Congratulations to noojra, he takes the top spot in the beginner division and he is also being promoted to the Amateur division!
bigeyes.gif

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can believe my eyes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(*music in my head begins to play* The hills are alive, with the sound off music....................)

I only hope I'm ready for this and that I could keep up. Stomping on the beginners was kind of nice while it lasted. Now I guess it's time for me to "come get some" :P

Originally posted by makaveli2k3
yeah i think me and pedro deserve to be in the pros lets show em the UK GT3 drivers are the best :D :mischievous:

Yeah I think you two should be promoted

That way I could no alot better in my Class :D

THANX boom & pedrodaman : 👍
:D Decided to play w/final drive a bit & took off 3/4 second late last nite. Probably should have tried it sooner. FINALLY getting the MOMO figured out...think I should have learned it w/AT FIRST, but MT is just SO MUCH FUN after never being able to use it before. GREAT Car/Track Combo, THANX AGAIN...UB57
:D

Looks like i used the wrong car... :lol: Didn't even think about the GT40. :dunce:

Close racing!

I really enjoyed this one. The car/track combo was a very good one.

I will post my replay tomorrow. Don't feel like hooking up my X-port right now:P

Back