Weekly Race Series, Week 19 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 28 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
First of all I would like to say that there are some very amazing times! Good work all. 👍

Congrats to missing link for an amazing time and taking the podium spot in the Pro division. And ODP with a splendid run as well. Nice work man. ;) Sphinx narrowly ousts boom from third place by a narrow .013. Damn you Sphinx. J/K :D :lol: Good run man.

CarbonFiber Man takes the top spot in the Amateur division with a blistering time worthy of the Pro's! Excellent time man. 👍

And a excellent run for cinjun8 who takes the top honors in the beginner division. Keep at it guy's! 👍

Pro:

1’13.547 missing link
1’13.637 Oliver DePlace RAYBRIG
1’13.901 Sphinx
1’13.914 boom ARTA
1’14.030 Prancing Horse MUGEN
1’14.082 Mr. P MUGEN
1’14.257 pedrodaman MUGEN
1’14.711 lotus350 MUGEN

Amateur:

1’13.989 CarbonFiber Man
1’14.330 Talentless
1’15.363 noorja
1’15.486 Luxy RAYBRIG
1’15.735 IDAFC21

Beginner:

1’16.659 cinjun8
1’17.098 AreaZeroOne RAYBRIG
1’20.720 Super-Supra

Please post up your replays in this thread. And don't forget to add your settings that you used into the GT3 Settings Database. 👍

Attachments

• arta.wk19.boom.sps
    45.8 KB · Views: 12
Finally, after 19 weeks of endless torment, the first place trophy I have been coveting!:D I will now have a Corona to celebrate. Surprisingly, the run I submitted was done on Tuesday and I got bored with it and quit trying. And to think all those weeks I ran for hours and hours only to lose by a tenth of a second or so.:irked: Congrats to all the winners, I knew more was possible on my time but I didn't feel like trying to find out how much.:P

Replay:

Attachments

• carbonfiber man week 19 race.sps
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
I definately know what it was like attempting to shave those last 0.050's off that time!

And ooooops, forget to mention that I ran the ARTA.

And congrats to everyone, definately fun car/track combo!

Here's the links to my three replays that show most of the 0.350 I left on the track!

1:13.547 Lap
http://www.gtnetwork.de/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=28517
1:13.712 Lap
http://www.gtnetwork.de/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=28518
1:13.736 Lap
http://www.gtnetwork.de/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=28519

PS, would somebody please share with me how I can "code" a hyperlink, so that you click on the words, "x:xx.xxx Lap" instead of doing it the crappy way I did? Please and thank you!

Originally posted by missing link

PS, would somebody please share with me how I can "code" a hyperlink, so that you click on the words, "x:xx.xxx Lap" instead of doing it the crappy way I did? Please and thank you!

Hey missing link. Great time man.

Here is how you add the hyperlink you are looking for.

http://www.gtnetwork.de/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=28517[/url]1'13.xxx[/url]

Just add [ url = but without the spaces at the very beginning.

You will then get this:

1'13.xxx

Better help instructions.

Hi
Very nice times by all.
Thanks and Congrats CFM!I tried your settings on the Mugen.Instant improvement.Times only got better from there.
Thanks.
cinjun8

Thanks boom!

Test:

INSANE hybrid racing!

EDIT: For any NTSCer's out there, I reccommend watching this replay for the sheer fun of it. It is 5 laps, custom Hybrid, (from a series) it is not 100% clean, but who would expect that in hybrid racing beyond 1 or 2 laps anyways :D, enjoy ;)!!!

Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Congrats Carbon. :)

Thanks. South Bend's gotta represent, yo.:lol:

No prob for the setts cinjun, I was hoping they were correct from memory.:nervous:

Congrats on some stunning times guys :cool:

dont think i'll bother posting my effergy :embarrassed: :P

cyas laters
mog.gif

Great times Missing Link & ODP :) I can't wait to see the replays ML so I can learn something from you guys.

Sorry Boom if I knew it was you behind me I would've waved you on ;)

Just for the record, I was driving the MUGEN

Great challenge BTW :)

Sphinx.

Congratulations to all the winners! 👍

@boom, I used your setup, again. :D Thanks. :)
And are you receiving multiple PM's from me?
My replay.
It ain't pretty, but neither am I:

Attachments

• gt3bl_wk19_odeplace#8_ntsc_1_13_637.xps
    44.6 KB · Views: 10
I just finished watching ML, CFM and booms replays and I gotta say, I'm getting killed using an AT. Quite enlightening.
I'm headin' to the woodshed to work on my MT chops. :D
So, I may not be around for a while. :(

Sorry Kel :P using your wee smilie again :D :P

That was one pain in the butt, tried in vain to shave off time it just wasn't having it :grumpy: can't do well everytime..

Great time guys ;)

Replay later :D hehe i can say that nooo :P

:D Awsome times guys....tried my hardest to break cleanly into the 1:13's without success....here's my replay anyway.
Cheers ;)

Attachments

• gtp_wrs19_nsx@ssr5wetii_1.14.030_ph.xps
    43.3 KB · Views: 12
I'm glad thats over I thought for sure I would of been at the bottom of the heap.

For the record I did get a 1,14 but it wasn't clean :( and I wasn't able to pull out another one like that again

BTW: Way to go CFM 👍

I did better than I'd thought I might, so not a bad round. Oh, sorry, Boom, I ran an ARTA.

Good job T 👍

And not forgetting CFman well in mate ,beat me into the bargain you gimp :P :lol: J.K dude
I bet your chuffed eh..? it's been a long time comming..;)

:rolleyes: yeah and you really took it to the MAX yourself :rolleyes:

what a dildo you are Maxi-pad :lol:

<------ see my avatar? .... it's all yours bud :mischievous:

call me crazy but i'm sensing some hostility here.

P.S. i could have hopped around the track on my dick faster than that :lol:

i knew you done the odd bit of kerb crawling man .... but rubbing your wee willy on the road is way out there :D whatever turns you on 👍....... sicko !!!!!:P

My inability to put a complete lap together, last week, has been buggin' the crap out of me.
I knew there was much more in there.
So, I just had to run it again. This time with MT.

23.372 / 43.814 / 1:13.130

Attachments

• gt3bl_wk19_odeplacemt_ntsc_1_13_130.xps
    45.3 KB · Views: 9
Back