Weekly Race Series, Week 23 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 21 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Hey everyone!

Some good racing by all!

The ODP takes the win in the PRO division again! Good run mate!

IDAFC21, takes the top honors in the Amateur class. Look for some divisional movement from him here soon. 👍 Keep up the good work.

Cinjun8 with a great time and takes the podium! Way to go man!

PRO:

1’26.893 ODP
1’27.288 boom

Amateur:

1’27.524 IDAFC21
1’28.244 suprajef
1’28.344 UB57
1’29.305 Turbo_Rotary

Beginner:

1’28.032 cinjun8
1’28.770 Jpec07
1’30.454 Zboost
1’39.281 yiddishbdg (ran with the regular AE86.)

If you have a replay please post it up along with your settings used!

wow...certainly didnt expect top spot this week. But I guess its not too hard when no one races! :irked: where is everybody damnit?? This is getting ridiculous. Thanks for the encouragement boom, i guess if theres any time to move me to the pros, it'd be now, since none of them race anymore, it wont be so hard for me to get podiums!! haha. I'll put my replay up in a little bit

BTW, cinjun, nice time 👍 wont be too long before your tradin paint w/ the amatuers ;)

Hi All,
Congrats ODP and IDAFC21!
Nice runs by all!
I will post my replay tomorrow.Fun race.

Later!
cinjun8

(Edit: I will help send out pms,Boom,if you would like)

Man, I'm gonna have to kick it up a notch if I ever plan on moving up in the ranks. I'm just about a full second behind UB57. Well, I only had a day to enter a time and I haven't played GT3 in a while, so I guess I'm a bit rusty. But enough with the excuses, I better start sharpening my skills.

You definently get better w/ more practice. Glad to see you along for the ride turbo :) and its nice to see a couple new faces in the beginner division too, now if some of he old regulars would show up we'd have ourselves a good race again

Welcome back, boom!
It's good to see you running again. 👍
I was wondering if anyone in my division would run.
What the heck happened to Max and Kent?

@cinjun8: Great run! 👍

@IDAFC21:
yawn.gif
Another win for you. :P
I'm tellin' ya, it's time.:lol:

I have noticed that the texturing, on some of the walls, is a bit sloppy. I've watched replays, where I bounce off an invisible obstacle and it makes me wonder. How I can call a wall touch when there is clearly no visible contact? Funky.

Attachments

• gt3bl_wk23_odeplace#3_ntsc_1_26_893_.xps
    46.3 KB · Views: 8
Originally posted by Oliver DePlace
@IDAFC21:
yawn.gif
Another win for you. :P
I'm tellin' ya, it's time.:lol:

:D When its my time I'll go willingly, but not before. hahaha, but like i said before, since none of the pros race anymore this may be my only shot to get some podiums in the pro division, hehe, cuz once they come back i can forget about it. I was really hopin Max would have a time this week, whats up w/ that? :odd:

Anyways, heres my replay

Attachments

• idafc21 - ae86.sps
    44.3 KB · Views: 12
Oh No Boom dont tell me my PM didn't go through ?
I should of checked the PM tracking :mad:

any how i got 1,28.533 "last place" :(
just in case you all wanted to know

took a turn that I didn't expect. The order I had predicted went as follows (except not everyone there ended up entering):
Oliver DePlace, Max E., UB57, suprajef, Oversteer, Jpec07, cinjun8, noojra
Well, hopefully my predictions can be more accurate in the future.

@cinjun8 - you should be moved up a rank very soon, if you keep belting out times like that, that is...

Originally posted by Jpec07
took a turn that I didn't expect. The order I had predicted went as follows, Oliver DePlace, Max E., UB57, suprajef, Oversteer, Jpec07,

WHAT?!?!?! Max E. #2?? going to have to learn you boys a little something for that one. time to put Oliver DePlace IN his place ;)

damn, you guys killed me. i guess the shigeno version makes quite a difference. anyways, it sure looks like i'm gonna need to step it up a little bit in this weeks race. as with zboost, this was my first race, thanks for lettin me in on the fun. i look forward to races to come.

Originally posted by Max E.
WHAT?!?!?! Max E. #2?? going to have to learn you boys a little something for that one. time to put Oliver DePlace IN his place ;)

First off, you didn't even place. Second off I used the following system to determine the overall rankings. It's only about 60% accurate, but it's hard to be perfect when people don't post their whole times. if they only gave the decimal to the tenth I filled it in with a "49" just because that's as high as it gets without rounding down. Have a look:

i don't think messing with me is a good idea friend. let's just call it even and start fresh ok?

Hi All,
Here is my replay.It probably would have been into the 1:27...area if I had managed my line a bit better.This weeks race is going to be a handful,and I am going to Cape Cod later this week...I dont think my wife would appreciate me bringing the PS2 along:lol: j/k. I will have some kind of time,though.Here is my replay.
I used ODP's settings,just lowered front height to 87,toe1.5,-0.5
3.760 Final,.45 downforce.

Later,
cinjun8

Attachments

• gt3bestlsave7290-834200.sps
    48.3 KB · Views: 7
Back