Weekly Race Series, Week 24 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 17 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Great turn out this week! 👍

First and foremost, I would like all to notice there are a couple of racers that are in a different result category this week.
Let's all give a congrats to IDAFC21 and cinjun8 for movin on up. 👍 Nice work guys! Well deserved.

Mr. P, despite his self proclaimed "lame" time, takes the top spot with a blistering time. Nice work man. ;)

CarbonFiber Man takes the top honors in the Amateur class with a heated battle between him and Bollocks. Good show. 👍

A heated battle and ever so close between Zboost and dub_c_ as Zboost narrowly takes top spot by a scant .002 seconds. :eek:
Great racing Zboost and dub_c_ ! 👍

PRO:

1’23.937 Mr. P
1’24.267 GoKents
1’24.521 ODP
1’24.523 IDAFC21

AMATEUR:

1'25.412 Sough
1’25.511 CarbonFiber Man
1’25.659 Bollocks#999
1’25.850 95SLPZ28
1’25.996 Talentless
1’26.173 cinjun8
1’26.683 UB57
1’26.710 Turbo_Rotary
1’26.728 TingBoy
1’27.935 suprajef
1’28.411 PunkRock
1’28.937 benh82
1’30.248 Lacrema

BEGINNER:

1'28.882 Jpeco7
1’29.148 Zboost
1’29.150 dub_c_

If you have a replay to post please post it. :)

Yowsa!! close one ODP!! Not a bad showing for my first PRO class finish, thanks for the move boom, im sure lots of the amatuers will be thanking you too, hehe ;) Now i get the privelege of having all the pros whoop my ass :D

Congrats Cinjun!! I knew you'd be movin up in no time, keep up the good work man 👍

And to Sean, first of all congrats on finally SUBMITTING a time after being registered for what, 3 weeks or so now? but also congrats on getting a third place podium finish for your first race! Not bad for a days work eh? 👍

And finally, heres my replay:

Attachments

• idafc21 - zonda.sps
    44.9 KB · Views: 12
Hi All,
Congrats IDAFC21,on moving up! Great run CFM ,Mr.P and keep on goin ZBoost,and dub_c_you will be amazed at how fast you can get with everyones help,and lots of practice.Nice turnout this week.
@ Boom: Thanks,man I appreciate it.

Later,
cinjun8

Well Im cool with that.

Congrats idafc.

Way to keep it nice and slow P.

I might have actually caught you with the 1.01.8 saves I was working on, but life in a much deeper sense than gt was calling.

Im happy with the results of my choice.

Good job to all of you amatuers and especially to the work horses that keep this race alive.

I appreciate all of your participations.

That includes people like you punkrock and you suprajef.

Till next week,
-kent

Good round and i'm amazed I topped it :confused:

Congrats to all with a clean run as they where few and far between :) here's my replay ....

catchya's later ;)

Great times in the pro class...I really shoulda been in the 1:24's myself, I ran as low as 1:25.100 with a wall touch, and on another lap I was so far ahead of my ghost it was sickening...I didn't manage to catch my T2 but it had to be close to 1.01.9's and I went head first into the inside corner of the left after T2 trying to cut inside too far.:mad: That's when I "officially" got pissed off and gave up.:lol: Any way, it's nice to win but dissapointing when you know there was so much time you left out on the track. Great showing this week, about like the first weeks! Anyway it was a fun run none the less.

P.S. Congrats to IDAFC, I'm glad you moved up this week cause you woulda smoked me.;) All my old rivals (GoKents,Pedro,IDAFC21) are now in pro and left me and UB57 down here as the old geezers to keep the Ametuers in line.:P I guess my improvent has come to a screetching halt.:lol:

Boombexus, I sent you a PM in the beginning of the competition with my time in it. What happened to that time (1st place in the beginners, I think...)

lol at least i sorta did decently for not really playin after a long while =P

well, here's my replay!

Attachments

• gt3 - gtp 24 monaco - zonda race car 1\'26.728.xps
    45.5 KB · Views: 9
Originally posted by Jpec07
Boombexus, I sent you a PM in the beginning of the competition with my time in it. What happened to that time (1st place in the beginners, I think...)

Sorry bout that Jpec. :embarrassed:

No problem I should have labeled it more clearly.

Alright, not as bad in the standings as I thought I'd be. Still a far cry from the pros though...

Ok i'm curious here :confused: my replay was downloaded 3 times and yet i only see 1 pal user other than me in the results :odd: (that i know of :D ).......

so has some NTSC guy sussed how to watch PAL or did the 1 PAL user that i know of just like my run that much that they DL it 3 times :lol: :lol: ;)

I downloaded 1 replay before noticing the.xps,but let the dl go anyway.
Cant you just change the xps to sps?Never searched about it,so I dont know.

So that solves 1 dl,anyway

later,
cinjun8

Latest Posts

Back