Weekly Race Series, Week 25 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 18 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Ok, hope this works. GTP is actin real funny right now. :odd:

Congrats to Mr. Holland for an incredibly fast run!!! Knew you were gonna take this one, but damn. :eek:

Taking the top honors in the amateur division is CubicFeet Minute, damn, I mean CarbonFiber Man. CFM! :lol: Great run man!

Rounding out the beginner division is Nelsy! 👍

PRO:

3.20.485 The Fabulous Mr. Holland
3.21.145 Max E
3.24.668 boom
3.25.485 IDAFC21
3.28.077 Venom77

Amateur:

3.24.919 CarbonFiber Man
3.25.776 cinjun8
3.27.510 graveltrap
3.32.210 Turbo_Rotary
3.43.060 benh82

Beginner:

3’32.401 Nelsy
3’40.291 Jpec07

If you have a replay, please post it up here.
Really wish I could view PAL replays. :irked:

Yeah...nuthin much to say here...just glad i was able to get that better time last night cuz the time i had before that was horrible. great job by everyone, this was a TOUGH week. I'll post my replay up tomorrow...too lazy to get it transfered and what not tonight

Well done to all racer's not to happy with my result i should have took more time with it are well see you's at the next race
Boom i will post my replay later on tonight:)

Laters:D

great job racers! im dissapointed w/ my performance, but thats what you get when you only spend 45 mins. on it. this week has been busy. theres always next time! as always, great job boom! :)

I wish I woulda got started earlier, because I was getting faster and faster towards the end of my session... i had run some 1.10's on the first lap and 1.05's in free run so the 3.23's or less were there for the taking.:cool: I did have a 3.24.1 that I ran but dropped a third wheel for just an instant after T2 on lap 2, the rest was spotless though.:irked:

Congrats to all the finishers, it was tough to get a clean 3 laps in all in the same run. The car was a total blast to drive though.:D

Replay:

Attachments

• carbonfiber man week 25 race.sps
    39.7 KB · Views: 12
fantastic run holland!! unbelieveable. my fastest lap was a 1'04.897 and once i actually ripped a 1'09.978 first lap. unfortunately, i just could not get it together.

this time, you are the one to catch lightning in a bottle. i know how great that feels bro and once again. super big congrats, that was no easy run whatsoever.

at this point i would also like a big red DNF put near my name because i know deep down that that third tire i had off on lap 2, was off. i could argue that perhaps it was on the dirt spilling onto the tarmac but it just does'nt sit right with me. i should have kept the clean 3'20.8 i threw away chasing bigger game on sunday. that's the way it goes, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

see you fellas tonight 👍

fantastic run holland!! unbelieveable. my fastest lap was a 1'04.897 and once i actually ripped a 1'09.978 first lap. unfortunately, i just could not get it together.

this time, you are the one to catch lightning in a bottle. i know how great that feels bro and once again. super big congrats, that was no easy run whatsoever.

at this point i would also like a big red DNF put near my name because i know deep down that that third tire i had off on lap 2, was off. i could argue that perhaps it was on the dirt spilling onto the tarmac but it just does'nt sit right with me. that's the way it goes, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

see you fellas tonight 👍

I have one question for all you guys; HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GETTING TIMES LIKE THAT ON THIS RACE!?!?!?!? oh well, at least I'm not the slowest one...

damn, i tried loggin on last nite and the site was down, my 3:22:147 was actually not as bad as i thought. i'll try and send my time in earlier next week.

Nice replay CFM, that las lap really saved yer ass :D Comparing it to mine i find some pretty odd things, on that long right hander before the first tunnel and T1 time, you carry much more speed thru it than I do, yet we had similar T times. On most of the turns we had more or less the same lines tho I still think my weakest part on that track is in between the T1 and T2 sectors. Tho im now convinced I could've broken into the 3'24's if i had worked on it a little more, I just couldnt string any good laps together, nice run man 👍

Hey boom, you have a replay for this? I'd very much like to view it and compare further :D

Originally posted by IDAFC21
Nice replay CFM, that las lap really saved yer ass :D Comparing it to mine i find some pretty odd things, on that long right hander before the first tunnel and T1 time, you carry much more speed thru it than I do, yet we had similar T times. On most of the turns we had more or less the same lines tho I still think my weakest part on that track is in between the T1 and T2 sectors. Tho im now convinced I could've broken into the 3'24's if i had worked on it a little more, I just couldnt string any good laps together, nice run man 👍

Hey boom, you have a replay for this? I'd very much like to view it and compare further :D

Thanks bro, most of my laps towards the end were like my last lap, just needed more time to get 3 on the same race:embarrassed: As for the T1 thing, I think on that replay my T1's were 19.3-19.5 if I remember, but in practice I had T1's as low as 18.9, and I could never figure out the difference as to how I was getting such a wild variation. I was trying to play it a little safe on the first corner each lap as that was where I was most likely to mess up, so maybe that's why our T1's were similar, I'll have to d/l your run and see. Deep forest is kinda strange, as some runs I thought I was flying ended up being in the 1.07's and some runs that I thought were average were low 1.06's:confused: So many ways to make/ lose time on those hilly turns and the last corner makes for strange totals sometimes.

Sorry about last week guys. I submitted a result... for Deep Forest, but not reverse :banghead: I had a nice 3'24.549 but oh well. Tried out the reverse track and started running constant low 1'06's and this now pisses me off cuz I could have had a high 3'23 or low 3'24 :banghead: Havent gotten a look at your replays yet, Im sure its some nice stuff :)

Originally posted by CarbonFiber Man
Thanks bro, most of my laps towards the end were like my last lap, just needed more time to get 3 on the same race:embarrassed: As for the T1 thing, I think on that replay my T1's were 19.3-19.5 if I remember, but in practice I had T1's as low as 18.9, and I could never figure out the difference as to how I was getting such a wild variation. I was trying to play it a little safe on the first corner each lap as that was where I was most likely to mess up, so maybe that's why our T1's were similar, I'll have to d/l your run and see. Deep forest is kinda strange, as some runs I thought I was flying ended up being in the 1.07's and some runs that I thought were average were low 1.06's:confused: So many ways to make/ lose time on those hilly turns and the last corner makes for strange totals sometimes.

thats exactly the same as me...thats why i got so frustrated w/ this one this week. I'd think id be flying about as fast as i could go and still come up w/ like a 1'07.2 or somthing...then when id think i didnt have anything special i'd wind up w/ a 1'06.4 or somthing, it was crazy. About the T1's, that could've been the reason, i usually tried to go flat out on the first corner cuz i know you can make or break a lotta time there. Tho i never ONCE broke into the 18's...my second lap on the replay has a 19.0 on it, but like i said before i think i lose a lotta time in between the t1-t2 sectors so it just turned out to be an average lap. I only broke into the 1'11's on the first lap twice, in fact i had a great run w/ one of em, but i messed it up on the first turn of the 3rd lap..i did that a LOT. or if i made it thru there i'd mess it up on the second turn by carrying too much speed into it and scratching the side of the tunnel. I love deep forest, and i love the rgt....but i think when you put em together that combo just didnt work for me last week...haha

Back