Weekly Race Series, Week 26 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 29 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Hey everyone.

Sorry for the delay, but my flight landed late and I didn't get home until 3am. So I didnt really feel much like doing the results at that point.

Congrats to RER for a really fast time. Nice work man. 👍 Wanna see that replay so I know how it's done. ;)

cinjun8 takes the top honors in the amateur class. Great racing!

Jpec with a great time! Sorry bout you being the only one though.

PRO:

3.19.720 Red Eye Racer
3.22.224 Mr. P
3.27.240 IDAFC21
3.29.002 GoKents
3.29.850 lotus350
3.34.252 Venom77

Amateur:

3.26.716 cinjun8
3.29.043 suprajef
3.29.224 CarbonFiber Man
3.32.194 benh82
3.36.472 Michael K
3.41.275 Lacrema
3.47.427 PunkRock

Beginner:

3.45.860 Jpec07

Post up your replays here if you have one.

Man RER got an awesome time. 2.5 seconds faster than anyone else at RacingLine. Not trying to put Mr. P's time down or anything, I doubt I could get so low as a 3:22. Some really quick times from alot of ppl :)

Im in for the next race. No more real life distractions after tomorrow.

This is the very first replay I have ever posted.

It could have easily been much faster, I just never worth much at night, hence, no good racing with work all day. (most of you guys know this law by now already)

Thanks for taking a peep.

and thanks especially to Der Alta, a great, accomplished fella,
best of wishes.:D

Attachments

• gt3bestlsave8192806700.sps
    46.4 KB · Views: 13
Wow, Cinjun that is a really fast time, I knew i wasnt faster than that!

i usually got a new best save before i went to work, and when i came home, i put in quite a bit of hours on it too and checking everyones sectors online, im proud of myself, that car is alot to handle. i did have a low 3.28.xxx but it was dirty:banghead:

well hope ill like next weeks race

later

Wow, awesome time cinjun....i knew you'd get me w/ those splits you were posting, great job 👍 I guess im pleased w/ my result this week, i had a lotta fun w/ the race this week....RER, :eek: unbelieveable. I unfortunately wont be able to post a replay this week, as my sharkport is about 1400 miles away at the moment, i was barely able to submit my time to boom before i have to get on my plane, but i still managed :D Anyways, great racing to all

Thanx for the props all,... and I wanna say excellent job on everyones part for gettin in and stickin it out :cheers:

.sps file will be posted tonight, and I hope to have an MPEG video available for the PAL guy's too 👍

Hi All,
Thanks, Excellent racing,everyone!This was a really fun race for me.I didnt expect to get much accomplished,the way the week started,then I decided to work on each section seperately,over and over.Plus,I couldnt let GoKents down!(j/k)I am going to keep working on this combo,as I am into the 25's now(not clean,though)yet.Mr.P's settings were the basis for my settings,again reinforcing that I am headed in the right direction,tuning wise.I hopefully have attached the correct Sharkport replay,as i again forgot to remove the b.sh#t replays.
Another great combo,Boom!

@R.E.R-WOW!
Later,
cinjun8

Attachments

• gt3bestlsave8190-756700.sps
    58.1 KB · Views: 11
Great run Cinjun, 3rd overall!

Did you know there is a program called Replay manager around here that make it easy to organize your replays? Just do a search for replay manager and you'll find it, its a really useful program;)

Originally posted by CarbonFiber Man
Great run Cinjun, 4th overall!

Did you know there is a program called Replay manager around here that make it easy to organize your replays? Just do a search for replay manager and you'll find it, its a really useful program;)
I got the program awhile ago, but it wont work for me. I must be missing some essential files I guess.

Here's the .sps file.

I had a bit of a minor heart attack earlier today when I made my MPEG,... I saw what I thought to be three tires off the track :eek: ON THE FIRST TURN!!!! :banghead:

But, after confiring with 3 other drivers, lengthy investigation of the track area, and then observing no dust "kick-up" on the replay, the decision was made that the tire is on,.. so, without further adue,...........

The MPEG is also ready,.. the "follow along view" will be available at DAAN's web-site by tomorrow,....

If anyone is interested in viewing the video that switches to multiple angles, I also made one of those, and I can send it to you through Messenger. This one (multiple angles) comes highly recommended,.... most of you know I'm not one to boast,.. but man,.. the all-angles replay is friggin awesome 👍

Attachments

• rer @ cxs in ts020 3.19.720.sps
    54.6 KB · Views: 28
Hey boom:
The PM I had sent you wasn't a submission.
I was complaining about my inability to log into this site (8/11) and wasting my, now very precious, time.
The time is from week 25, it's interesting that they compare.
I didn't run week 26 and you should rightly give the 3rd position to IDAFC21.
Since you missed part of the PM, I have recently been promoted at work. My schedule is completely unpredictable. I'm lucky if I get more than an hour to run an event. This is my 3rd day, out of 16, that I've been home.
My participation may become sporadic.
I've got a time for week 27. Submitting now.
Please change the results for week 26.
Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Originally posted by Oliver DePlace
Hey boom:
The PM I had sent you wasn't a submission.
I was complaining about my inability to log into this site (8/11) and wasting my, now very precious, time.
The time is from week 25, it's interesting that they compare.
I didn't run week 26 and you should rightly give the 3rd position to IDAFC21.
Since you missed part of the PM, I have recently been promoted at work. My schedule is completely unpredictable. I'm lucky if I get more than an hour to run an event. This is my 3rd day, out of 16, that I've been home.
My participation may become sporadic.
I've got a time for week 27. Submitting now.
Please change the results for week 26.
Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

👍

All straightened out.

Congrats on the promotion man! More work and not much more money. I know exactly how that goes.
But it's all the means to the ends. ;)

Here's my replay :)

Thats me out now until GT4 , It was fun guys and hope to see you all racing then 👍

laters

Nice times all! top job RER 👍

I done better than expected for an hours work :cool:

here's my soon to be beaten replay ;)

Attachments

• kel gtone fun!.xps
    56 KB · Views: 11
Oh my goodness....my first podium as a pro....woo hoo!! Ima enjoy this while i can!

btw...is the mpeg up on Daan's site yet? Ive REALLY gotta see that piece of work

Originally posted by boombexus

Jpec with a great time! Sorry bout you being the only one though.

Meh, that's ok. Just a way to Jack up my stats until someone shows up (I don't really have to worry about competition anymore, but it kinda saps the fun right outa the comps...)

1st hotlap round i can remember being stomped so badly :D no wonder i retired eh :lol:

GT4 , i will be back and on top ;) no mercy next time :mischievous:

new username and skill level to follow :lol:

jeez i'm pissed eh :P :P :cool: laters

Originally posted by Jpec07
Meh, that's ok. Just a way to Jack up my stats until someone shows up (I don't really have to worry about competition anymore, but it kinda saps the fun right outa the comps...)

Jpec07

I'm going to try out the Evo VII tonight at Midfield and see if I can register, so maybe you'll have some competition in upcoming races. Hopefully I'll be fast enough to at least make you keep an eye on your rear view mirror....

---
marshy
55.7 % complete - S/r licenses - All Golds except S

Marshy, chances are that if you have all golds that you will be in a higher division than me...

Originally posted by Jpec07
Marshy, chances are that if you have all golds that you will be in a higher division than me...

Well, I'm not sure about that (I only have 2 of the S license Golds), but I'm looking forward to the challenge.
Based on the Week 27 results, I think I'd rather be in Amateur than Beginner - it would be easier ;) You did a great job in Week 27.

Anyway, I submitted my Midfiled / EVO VII time to boombexus last night, so hopefully I'll be registered soon.

BTW, I re-registered with GTPlanet - I though that I needed a more evocative name now that I'm going to try and be a racer :D

Back