Weekly Race Series, Week 46 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 13 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posting the results.

Some good racing too.

unified with a clear, decisive victory in Division 1. :D Sorry unified. No competition for you this week. :( Great racing though. 👍

Goomba taking the top spot in Division 2 with a blistering time. 👍 Great job. :)

A tight race in Division 3 between Slicks and HareTurtle with Slicks just barely beating out Hare by a bumper. Great race you guys.

Division 1

1.36.665 unified

Division 2

1.35.735 Goomba
1.36.041 Redline Fox
1.36.454 Bollocks
1.36.565 BlazingDragon
1.37.200 Michael K
1.37.252 HeinrichII
1.37.335 RSCosworth
1.38.195 Barbol
1.39.586 Spin Bad

Division 3

1.37.979 Slicks
1.38.062 HareTurtle
1.39.295 NielsG
1.39.352 hucker696
1.40.681 rollazn

I spent all night refreshing threads, seeing when you would get on to report. Almost killed me Boom!

As always, good racing people! Let me get that X-Port zippin' and I'll get that replay up in a few.

D'oh! I thought I could of added the file through the edit! Sorry for doing a little bit of flooding. Oh well, I need to regain those posts that my other name had.

Attachments

• week46.xps
    46.2 KB · Views: 7
Definitely my most competitive race so far - less than a second off the overall fastest :D

Awesome jobs Goomba, Redline and Bollocks - personally, I think a few people need to be promoted from Division 2 to Division 1 :lol:

Yeah... not bad. Thats my first race too. Im surprise im even on there. I really dislike the RSX tho :D Im going to try harder this week's race.

Congrats to everyone. 👍

Nice to see we're starting to get some more racers in 3'rd division. :D

Goomba, nice time you have. My steeringwheel is broken :( I think that I´ll buy a driving force pro, but now im driving with DS2

In a way, I suppose it is a good thing I did'nt win since I do not have a X-Port to post my laps. :-P

Close one though.

Originally posted by unified
Yeah.. but where did Division 1 go this week?? :confused:
Good job to everyone that participated.

I'm working on getting back up there. Hopefully I'll see ya in the pros in a couple months.

Back