Weekly Race Series, Week 48 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 18 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Again, sorry for the delay. Now lets get to it.

Great racing this week. A nice turnout. 👍

Congrats to the ODP who takes top spot in front of a bumper to bumper battle between Mr. P and danoff. Great racing guys.

Redline Fox with a excellent time. Taking top honors in Div. 2.
A scant .4 seconds seperates places 2 through 5. Nice racing everyone.

NilesG taking the win in Div. 3. A close race between you and TehBorderican. Keep up the great racing. 👍

Division 1

1.08.134 ODP
1.08.460 Mr. P
1.08.498 danoff
1.08.532 GoKents
1.08.662 unified
1.08.882 HeinrichII
1.09.074 Lotus350
1.10.805 Famine

Division 2

1.08.765 Redline Fox
1.09.243 Luxy
1.09.474 Goomba
1.09.528 Bollocks
1.09.788 Michael K
1.10.113 Spin Bad
1.10.723 Jpec07
1.10.778 BlazingDragon
1.11.271 oxygenuk
1.11.601 Barbol
1.11.809 BigJamesGTI
1.12.469 ving

Division 3

1.12.179 NielsG
1.12.823 TehBorderican

Nice skills guys.. It appears that more pro's are turning laps lately.. Both good and bad. :eek:
And I'm just where i predicted.. right on GoKents' heels.

See you all next challenge 👍

Man! Damnit :banghead:
I just can't pull a podium. Almost had it too, but danoff out of the blue. :mad:

It's cool though, good racing across the board. odp, nice.

Will be looking forward to the next challenge. :D

Later.

Originally posted by unified
Nice skills guys.. It appears that more pro's are turning laps lately.. Both good and bad. :eek:
And I'm just where i predicted.. right on GoKents' heels.

See you all next challenge 👍

:mischievous:

1.08.460 Mr. P
1.08.498 danoff
1.08.532 GoKents
1.08.662 unified

Not as close as my split with P. :D :P :lol:

Great race though.
:note: P could have put in more time and totally smashed me. :ashamed:

Attachments

• svtcobrar_1\'08.532_kent.sps
    44 KB · Views: 8
Looks like my last sector was rather horriable. Go friken figure. :-P

Guess there was'nt that much to worry about after all eh? I sleep now.

Redline, still looks like you dominated your division though. ;)

And to you two beginners... don't give up fellas, stick with it.

Originally posted by GoKents

:mischievous:

1.08.460 Mr. P
1.08.498 danoff
1.08.532 GoKents
1.08.662 unified

Not as close as my split with P. :D :P :lol:
Hey.... That was just unnecessary.. :P We were'nt talking about you and THE P alright?

Congrats to all. 👍
At times a frustrating race with a frustrating car => I learned a lot this week, I guess. :lol:

well i had a motobike accident (i hit a fallen branch which was hidden on the side of the trail and a branch went into my leg) so i was in hospital for 3 days so i didnt have the weekend to do it. I did get a 1:11:085 after about 20mins.

Good to see ya in div 2 jpec :)

Originally posted by lotus350
At least I beat Famine :P

Me too :) But only by a smidge ;)

BTW, great times everyone:)
I thought that with more time and a LOT more patience I could probably have taken off 8 tenths and scraped under a 1:10, but there's now way I was ever going to be sub 1:09 - that's damn fast :D

Wow, 2nd in Division 2. It's strange - some weeks I try my ass off to be competitive, and end up halfway down my division. This week I started on saturday morning and put in a total of 5 or 6 hours, and I finish better than usual ... go figure :rolleyes:

Tight competition in Division 1 and Division 2 this week. I'm really jealous of those in the 1'08's ... ;)

I'm quickly finding out how slow I really am, nowhere near the top of my division. Good job to everyone, I'm still trying to figure out how a 1'08.1 is possible...

Yeah kent, but if I keep this up I'll end up in Division 1 and never win anything again. :( ok, not sad but you get my point, heh.

I usually try to aim for overall times, though I may be getting ahead of myself considering how long I've been doing the board races.

I'm honored to become part of Div I this week. I didn't know I had been promoted until just now.

The racing in Div 1 between Mr.P and lotus is all bumper to bumper. Same with lots of people in Div 2. Some fierce competition out there.

GoKents,

I still don't have a sharkport to post my replay and I don't think I can really justify spending the cash on it. I do have a digital camera, though if you want I can post a picture so you can know that my time is legit.

Great racing everyone! I think my first decent lap on this track was like 1'16.xxx (I hadn't raced in a while). It took me a while to get down to 1'12 so way to go Div 3 guys! I only ran a couple of clean 1'08's. The best one got posted, but most of my laps were lots worse. That damn first turn sent me into the wall or was too slow soooooo many times.

I have to admit to wimping out this week. I tried early in the week and couldnt find a decent setup - or even get round the damn track in one piece. Decided to put it off till the weekend then just had a mental time sat/sun and never got around to it.

Sorry. It was jsut too much of a headache to squeeze in a decent time. Boy but does that car totally suck. :irked:

Originally posted by danoff
The racing in Div 1 between Mr.P and lotus is all bumper to bumper. Same with lots of people in Div 2. Some fierce competition out there.

GoKents,
I still don't have a sharkport to post my replay and I don't think I can really justify spending the cash on it. I do have a digital camera, though if you want I can post a picture so you can know that my time is legit.

Well yes indeed it was bumper to bumper. Very interesting in that sense.

As for your time... don't worry a bit. I might come off as an ass from time to time with the suggestion of backing up times, but if I do it, I'm atleast willing to call you on it directly, rather than tip toe around it. I did this with redline fox this week, no big deal to me. He put down a time that I will never ask to be verified... just behind me. :P :D (jk redlinefox)

Anyway, 👍 no worries my friend. I suggest that some day you get an xport, it really is the best for the ease of play, but then again, with gt4:embarrassed:nline coming... :lol:
Goodluck next time around,
Later.

geeze it seems that I had a really horrible sector from the T2 to the end, unified if I remember well had a 44.1 or something like that and I had a 43.6...wow that last sector sucked :(

well and I'm honored to belong to div 1 even though I won't win that much now:embarrassed:

anyways congrats to all racers :)

For anyone who finished with a faster time then myself, I'd like to compare all sector times so I can figure out what went wrong with my lap after Trap2. PM me if your intrested in comparing times.

If anyone cares out of the sake of intrest, I'll post my sector times here later, if such thing has intrest for everyone else.

3rd last!!!

I gave that the best 15-20 mins i had!!!!
(including buying parts, tuning and driving) :(

:P

Latest Posts

Back