Weekly Race Series, Week 49 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 18 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Hi everyone. Again, sorry for the delay. Work has just been a real *****. :irked:

Anyways, some great racing this week and a great turnout!!!
The Subaru Impreza was the car this week.

The fabulous Mr. P takes the top spot this week with his great time. Nice run mate. đź‘Ť
Close race between eggmann and GT3mich with their Ford Focus entries. Great racing you two. :)

RSCosworth takes the honors in the competitive Division 2. Great racing. Some really close racing in there.

TehBorderican runs away with the top spot in Division 3 with a blistering time. Excellent run there! :)

I noticed that some of you posted up your replays in the race thread, but if anyone else has a replay to post up, please do. :)

Division 1

1.11.157 Mr. P Impreza Prototype
1.11.337 eggmann Ford Focus
1.11.389 GT3mich Ford Focus
1.11.982 lotus350 Impreza Prototype
1.12.352 danoff Impreza Prototype
1.12.460 GoKents
1.15.494 Famine Impreza Prototype

Division 2

1.13.051 RSCosworth Ford Focus
1.13.145 Michael K Impreza Prototype
1.13.463 Barbol Impreza Prototype
1.13.706 BlazingDragon Ford Focus
1Â’13.734 Redline Fox Impreza Prototype
1.14.210 hippyneil Impreza Prototype
1.15.474 Jpec07 Impreza Prototype
1.16.272 Small_Fryz Impreza Prototype

Division 3

1.13.505 TehBorderican
1.14.325 scuderia229 Impreza Prototype
1.14.767 NielsG Impreza Prototype
1.15.299 HareTurtle Impreza Prototype
1.15.652 Hucker696 Impreza Prototype
1.18.809 filmfan EVO VI Rally

Originally posted by oxygenuk
i did absoulety terrible in this weeks so i didnt bother entering, hope week 50 is tarmac :D

As you can see, I did pretty rotten. But I've not missed a deadline in my life, and I'm not going to start just 'cos I hate this bastard track :D :lol:

Congratulation to everybody. Amazing how many seconds you can find out there.

And the weekly thanks to boom for all this fun. đź‘Ť
I love to rally.

Barbol: Great time. I can see I got some work to do. ;)

yikes! Those times, my god. I mentally felt I could have got to 1'13.4xx with some more gear ration work and suspension tuning and I though the winning times would be around 1'12.xxx...but 1'11.xxx s..wow!

I ran the following cars (that met the +2.5 PW/R limit);

-Subaru Imprezza proto (best time was 1'13.902 but lightly brushed the bank on the last right hander in T1 so i threw the time out....my submitted time was with this car. I went through two of these cars, i put over 300 miles on one and got engine loos so I switched to a fresh one (transfered settings) and put another 120miles, the second one posted the best time..I had alot of 1'14.4xx s in this car)

-Lancia Delta (1'14.6xx was my best time with this car, best i could do with it)

-206 rally car (1'16.xxx was best I could do)

- Mini, full mods (more for ****s and giggles, 1'26.xxx s best this 175hp puppy could do, though due to it's size it was easy to stay on line, only if you could pack another 200 hp into it..hehehe)

- Toyota Celica GT-four (1'14.9xx, never ever ever used this car ever for anything, not bad but would not use it again)

- Subaru Imprezza rally (a LOAD of low 1'17.xxxs, one 1'16.xxx)

- Citreon rally (1'20.xxx s , not enough power, but had nice grip)

- RUF CTR2 (1'26.xxx s, I couldn't keep the tail in line AT ALL! Even with suspension tuning..this was the first car i tried BTW)

- RUF RGT (high 1'18.xxx s , second car i tried, spent a day tuning this car alone, best i could to with it)

- Clio race car (1'21.xxx s, just didn't do it)

- Ford Focus rally (low 1'17.xxx s)

- Fiat turbo (1'20.xxx s , i WANTED this car to work better)

great racing! I'm happy to score a podium in my first race in some tight competition and good turn out.........

I learned alot in this, can't wait for the week 50 race challenge!

Originally posted by scuderia229
yikes! Those times, my god. I mentally felt I could have got to 1'13.4xx with some more gear ration work and suspension tuning and I though the winning times would be around 1'12.xxx...but 1'11.xxx s..wow!

Welcome to the world of OLR:mischievous:

I did much better than I thought I would.... some great racing this week. You guys are tough to keep up with.

well my time was so ****ty its not funny. oh well only road racing for me

I actually like the rally in GT3. it could be done much better but it is a nice switch to go bang around in the dirt for a while. Different skillset at least.

Originally posted by boombexus
Hi everyone. Again, sorry for the delay. Work has just been a real *****. :irked:

Division 1
1.11.157 Mr. P Impreza Prototype

Division 2
1.13.051 RSCosworth Ford Focus

Division 3
1.13.505 TehBorderican

Good job everyone. No worries boom. We all have become adjusted now to the point of discussing times after the dead line is up. Im willing to say that I don't even hang around for the results any more. It's not like the results are gonna go away... we know you will get us with them, so take your time. Good luck with work. :D

Notice the first place times. Very interesting how well they place with division designation.

An interesting experience, I am going to work on rallying, till then.

congrats and cheers.
:cheers:
:D

There is a loss of time in this race? I have a 1.10.3 something on this track with the Subaru Prototype

was there a restriction?

The Real Deal
Herman.

Back