Weekly Race Series, Week 6 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 24 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Hey everyone, here it is, Week 6 Results!

Congrats goes out to the podium finishers.

Nice time there Mr. P and Lotus. :cool:
And to Majiik and Luxy for taking the #1 spot in there divisions.

Good racing by everyone.

PRO:

1’13.672 Mr. P
1’13.959 Lotus350
1’14.533 daan

Amateur:

1’14.114 Majiik
1’14.473 pedrodaman
1’14.977 CarbonFiber Man
1’14.982 UB57
1’15.054 IDAFC21
1’15.921 GoKents
1’16.182 HondaMan
1’16.249 PunkRock
1’17.330 miata13B

Beginner:

1’16.943 Luxy
1’19.737 stevo357
1’20.753 cobraking13

:D :D
Nice results Majiik and Pedro 👍

What happened to Mr Holland :confused: got scared did ya ? :mischievous:

And Max " I won't be submitting coz I know Ron's beat me this week" :irked: You ought to be ashamed :rolleyes: :P :D :P

I finally have a top 3 win yahoo!
Bet that will never happen again!
👍 :sly: :ouch: :crazy:
I hope more of us will try the next race though!

Wow another 2nd place for me :eek: I really did think my time would suffer with me going down to London + Manchester..
I Guess all the previous track time in the past really paid off:)

Very nice Mr P I was expecting a time around the 1'13.200's mark from one of you fast guys i was not far off my prediction :) ...What happened to max & MIH's
times??

And a well done to Lotus Nice 👍 I think we where running around the same sort of lap times in the early stages as our split times seemed simillar..

But if work hadn't got in the way this week i probably would have matched your time or even beat it :D you never know :lol:

And well done to Majik nice one ( I never got the chance to try out your settings)

And not to forget Luxy good job mate 👍 hopefully there will be more Beginners & Pro's running this week ..

Originally posted by pedrodaman

And a well done to Lotus Nice 👍 I think we where running around the same sort of lap times in the early stages as our split times seemed simillar..

But if work hadn't got in the way this week i probably would have matched your time or even beat it :D you never know :lol:

I was stuck on a 1'14.6 for most of the week, then 1'14.2 ...managed to get down to a 1'14.1 yesterday and just said right that's it I aint stoppin now til I get a 1'13 and as soon as I got it I stopped , just behind Max who I believe was too ashamed to submit his 1'13.8 :P

I tried for one last attempt at 3am i think it was but my eyes where popping out of my head :lol: so i gave up ...

I really thought max would have a faster time than that he was pulling 40.1's or was he pulling our legs :lol: still a good time though he should have posted it ..But that would have robbed you of your second place..

Cool... Nr 1 in my league once again:D
I really didn't belive that to happen:odd:

And well done to Majik nice one ( I never got the chance to try out your settings)
Thanx...
With my last setup i'm pretty sure that i could reach low 1.13n's
But didn't have enough time to work on it.
Had a 1.13.7 with it, but shaved the fu***** wall. (this with a T2 on 40.7)

I really have no excuse for my time. I only had the time to run five laps this whole week. It has been one fiasco after another. I think that is going to be the last time I mention anything about tragedies.

ahhh, I shouldnt have submitted.

The time I had was so louzy that it just reflects badly on me.

I know for a fact I could have done far better.

But no exscues, I will leave it at that.

I know I could have done better... just no time.

actually, i was going to submit my time after i posted that i was'nt but in the crisis of having sick wife and kids, i forgot.

for the record, my time is 1'13.885 perhaps boom could update my time in the results board.

Damn, great times everyone, this race was fun. My REAL time was a 1'14.789 w/ a 40.9 T2, but since it wouldnt let me save the frickin replay I submitted the time i did have a replay for :irked: Oh, well...great job everyone!

actually, i was going to submit my time after i posted that i was'nt but in the crisis of having sick wife and kids, i forgot.

Yeah it would be real nice if Boom just put in your time and shove me to 3rd spot Max.
stupido.gif
nud.gif

eviltongue.gif

Bah. I'm droppin out. I havent done the last 3 or 4 races and I've kinda lost interest in playin GT3 at the moment. :\

The reason i didn't submit my time is that i have been in England from saturday morning untill tuesday afternoon.
Little family crisis.

So i was too late to submit it. Wasn't very fast either, haven't raced since wednesday.

Nice time, Kelly:eek: Whooped my ass, Hard!
Congratulations:)

well kelly. as much as i like you and all. i wanted ron to get the satesfaction of whipping my ass publicly. a satesfaction i know he enjoys richly. i'm not a ***** and won't submit if i don't win, i honestly just was sidetracked. i could easily have never said anything like the last few weeks you know :sly:

Here's my replay ... A bit on the edge at some bits, but clean :cool:

Attachments

• kel r390 tokyo.xps
    46.3 KB · Views: 14
Originally posted by IDAFC21
Damn, great times everyone, this race was fun. My REAL time was a 1'14.789 w/ a 40.9 T2, but since it wouldnt let me save the frickin replay I submitted the time i did have a replay for :irked: Oh, well...great job everyone!

The reason you didn't get to save was because you had went and altered your settings without saving your fastest time so far in the session, it won't let you save until you beat it again :irked: it's caught me out a few times before but never again.

So now you know ...for next time ;)

Yeah....i caught that later on. there was a time in there that was from a bunk lap i had done earlier that was faster than my best clean one, so it wasnt considered a "best lap" since there was a faster one. usually i clear a bad lap outta there when i get one, but i forgot to for that one. never again!!

Back