Weight reduction bug

• Thread starter LeCurr01
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
Just started this afternoon: on my Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08 (purchased used), the game is not recognizing I’ve already purchased weight reduction stage one and won’t let me purchase stage two. It shows that’s stage one is installed on the spec sheet and shows that’s it’s been purchased in the store display, but when I try to purchase stage two I get a pop up saying you must buy stage one first. Anyone else seen something like this?

Edit: also I’ve noticed that this car (and only this car) reverts to default parts as soon as I exit the tuning screen, as if the game won’t save the changes I’ve made (equipping a sports suspension, for instance). I’ve checked all the other cars I’ve bought tuning parts for and this is the only one behaving this way. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I finally found a post regarding this issue!
I have the same problem with a couple of my cars. The tune wont save, and will always default back to stock. Because the tune won't save, it won't save weight reduction lvl 1, thus making lvl 2 impossible.
So far, I have around 5 out of 55 cars experiencing this issue.
Also a couple of friends reported having this isssue.

Please fix this! Its also very annoying to have to apply all settings everytime you start a race.

(bonus: spec sheets also don't work for these kind of bugged cars)

They are aware it seems. Although this post is only about the Mini Cooper.

Back