Weird and Wild

TwinTurboJay
Weird programming thing I guess is what you would label this under...

In the Woozie Decoy Mission, where you drive the rancher out into the country and have the vietnamese gang members following you ( where you are not supposed to get out of the rancher ) I got out accidentaly, so I failed the mission, now the bad guys are driving sachez's, so I capped a guy ( before he took off ), grabbed his bike and took off....OMFG this bike could turn on a dime and make change, plus it would stop from full speed on the highway in like 3 feet WTF is up with that ? I thought I might be going crazy, so I took it to my garage and saved it, stop a bunch more dirt bikes and tested them all...they all couldn't touch how this thing handled or braked...same speed roughly ( as far as I could tell ) NO wonder its a little tricky to shake the bad guys driving the rancher, those bikes are awesome ! :dopey:

And they're saveable in the garage? Rock! I'm gonna have to start another game now to get those.

I think that rancher is bullet or damageproof for part of the mission, too. (Before the part where you're supposed to avoid getting the doors knocked off, the doors can't be knocked off. Should have tested this more while I was on the mission.)

Edit: the rancher appears to be bulletproof, damageproof, and explosionproof* for the first part of the mission**. I'm looking forward to getting the Sanchez later on tonight.

*It blew up on the third rocket, I suspect this is because it itsn't fireproof.

**The GameFAQs bulletproof car walkthrough says it isn't bulletproof, but I suspect this is because of the wierd method they use to get it in the second part of the mission. With all the arcane strategies they employ in that FAQ, you'd think someone before me would have come up with something as simple as "in the first part, drive it to your garage and get out".

Edit again: Okay, it's not bulletproof. That's a really cool Sanchez though.

Latest Posts

Back