Weird Bug (Exos & Barcelona Moto)

• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 4 comments

LeGeNd-1

Premium
Australia
Australia
GTP_LeGeNd-1
So I just encountered a pretty weird glitch (PC version). Whenever I tried to use the Lotus Exos (both standard and S1 models) at Barcelona Moto layout the game keeps crashing back to main menu and/or freezes up my PC completely. This doesn't happen with the Exos at any other track, nor with any other car at Barcelona. The Exos at Barcelona GP is fine as well. I've hard rebooted my PC 3 times now and I'm scared of trying again :nervous:

Is this intentional by Kunos to restrict this car's usage??? I don't think I've ever come across a car-track restriction before. Could someone please check if this also happens with their copy of the game?

I'm so sorry @LeGeNd-1 - I didn't even see this post until just about 5 minutes ago. I usually just check my notifications which restricts me to threads I'm already in.

I just loaded up the Lotus Exos @ Barcelona Moto and I didn't experience any problems. Now, When you posted your issue we were still on the v1.11 build. Currently, I am on v1.12.1 -- so if there was any issue, perhaps Kunos fixed it? Have you tried it since posting this message? Or more importantly, have you tried it since we received the v1.12 upgrade?

Have you also tried an integrity check from Steam?
I was going to suggest that, but if he started the game up since Tuesday steam would have upgraded it to v1.12 which is like doing an integrity check, I think...I mean, it's going to make sure all the proper files are on the system and in working order. I know it reset our assetto_corsa.ini files, so we all had to re-edit them.

Apparently it was a glitch in NVIDIA's latest driver for my GPU. I don't drive that combo often but the bug happened right after I updated the driver. NVIDIA have released a new patch a week later and everything is back to normal now 👍

Back