Weird bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter All Your Base
  • 10 comments
  • 615 views
Messages
1,652
North Korea
With Kim Jong Un
I have a slim model from 2010 and GT6 crashes on a pre-race menu. When I try to enter a race, there is no background music playing, and whenever I quit the game or shut off my system, it beeps three times. It does, however, load back to the menu when I quit the screen. But, it does it again if I join another race. I tried rebuilding the database and cleaning the copy with Windex, but nothing seems to work. Any help?
 
Last edited:
Got no idea buddy, try contacting support.
 
Whenever I try to race in GT6, the starting menu plays no background music. And when I exit the game, my PS3 beeps 3 times. I tried rebuilding the database and all that, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?
The three beeps is sometimes a sign that your PS3 is on its last legs. Happened to mine before just Xmas, first it started to struggle to load things, then it struggled to turn on, then it just refused to start up and displayed the YLOD (Yellow Light of Death).
Have you tried any other games?
 
The three beeps is sometimes a sign that your PS3 is on its last legs. Happened to mine before just Xmas, first it started to struggle to load things, then it struggled to turn on, then it just refused to start up and displayed the YLOD (Yellow Light of Death).
Have you tried any other games?
Also, whenever I start GTA 5, it freezes almost immediately.
 
Also, whenever I start GTA 5, it freezes almost immediately.
Mine started with GTA 5, ran ok for a while then one day just started to struggle and lock up.
Can you hear the fan running when you turn it on?
 
Early signs of YLOD without doubt. Sorry dude.:grumpy:
 
Happened to mine a while back because of GT6, ended up with YLOD. Sell it while you can.
 
I updated the OP. It has a more in-depth explanation to it.
 
Start looking for someone who repairs PS3's, send it to them and they still might be able to fix it.

Otherwise its time to get a new PS3, sorry
 
Back