Weird Data Corruption

  • Thread starter Thread starter uMayBeSeated
  • 1 comments
  • 495 views
Messages
290
United States
Maryland
So on my new Alt Account I decided to get the 15 Consecutive Clean Races done right away in the first 15 Races... which I did Successfully as you can see it says I earned the achievement. Here is the catch though... my power went out while I was just sitting at the main menu about 20 minutes after earning the achievement and when I come back it still says I got it in my life log but my actual achievements have been reset back 5 races... I just did another race so I’m back to 11 lol but seriously what is going on? How does the server remember it but not remember it at the same time. Also it killed my DR and SR down to D/E... not that worried about that though because it goes up crazy fast.

8A05A3EF-7847-430A-B854-61B6F4104AEF.jpeg
FC494517-844A-4346-A733-553A87A29359.jpeg
 
Now it says I’ve done it twice after I got the 5 again lol hopefully the server catches up to it after the maintenance later and makes it 20. Fingers crossed

1F903E89-A55A-4B1E-8B47-F9D29F6947F9.jpeg
 
Back