Weird gameshark problem.

• Thread starter EKhatch
  • 19 comments
I didn't find anything searching, wasn't realy sure what to search for.

Sometimes when I use my gameshark with codes that I were not preset I have problems in the series races. Usually one car from the group goes crazy and either goes way off coarse and I can see the yellow dot off the to the side somewere. Or it just goes around the track in random directions at insanley high speeds and if you get hit by it you either get sent off track or spin out of control. Then lastly, the game sometimes just freezes up after teh one car has gone out of control.

Have any of you ran into this before or know why this might be happening?

Thanks

Ran into this before, don't like it. I ran into this when I was sharking a couple of months ago I fogot exactly what I sharked I think it was money and Jump. Cars were flying everywhere not just off track, but over the car and off the map. One of these cars just dissappeared. I think its just one of those little quirks that happens sometimes when using a gameshark.

i have ran into this problem once before. I am not sure what the cause is but the only trouble i had was when i was knocked out of the track, and Laguna frooze. Other than that what codes have you put in?

At least I'm not the only one. :)

The only codes I am using now are the license ones and the not tire wear for series races.

Yes, the main things that get me are getting knocked off the map and the game freezing up. :(

The code I am using is one I just got from a recent post on here.

Where can I get updated codes for the older gameshark (version before the newest one). Or do I have to get the newest version gameshark?

Thanks

what Mr.Chaos doesnt know.
What was going through my head when i was fighting with Majarvis.
Why i want a 4.1 instead of a 5.1 surround sound
The meaning of life.
If there is real tv, why is there no Fake Tv
My favourite quote is talking about Fuel Injected Rice-Cake
Where Timbuktwo is at
Why people always knock you back to last tuesday, or to next friday, but just knock you over.
Why the physics engine messes up when you do a wheelie in GT3.
how to make me shut up.
how to end world hunger

i can think of a long list

Originally posted by EKhatch
The code I am using is one I just got from a recent post on here.

Where can I get updated codes for the older gameshark (version before the newest one). Or do I have to get the newest version gameshark?

Thanks

Wait what do you mean gt40. Its a hacking device of course its defective only these spankin knew game enhancing systems don't have glitches. :bowdown: Action Replay Max :bowdown: Gameshark2 v3. Yea right they were a big improvement.

Originally posted by GT-40/787b
That would be v2, the somewhat defective yet useful Ps2 hacking device...

So is the newer version better or just a waste of money unless I have newer games that require the new version?

Thanks

Where can you get a converter? I have been wanting to shark some stuff in different games, but need the new codes. Also, are you sure about the tire wear? I love watching a peice of good code go horribly wrong...
Was this a GameShark 2v2 or just a GameShark 2? (W/the bad code)

Back