Weird Glassy Look at Silverstone

  • Thread starter Thread starter alienracing
  • 5 comments
  • 578 views
Messages
313
United States
Nashville, IN
Messages
alienracing88
I need some help, for some reason whenever I go to Silverstone GP during a seasonal or online every time I enter the track and exit, it goes back to the menu where you start and change the settings and such. Well before the menu pops up it does the this weird glassy pixeled thing like its loading sectors of the image one at a time but very quickly. This happened on my old 120gb ps3 about a month ago and my disc was ringed. So i bought a new 500gb system and a new gt6 still in package from bestbuy. It worked fine until just a few minutes ago doing the Silverstone TT. My disc isnt ringed and the disc isnt dirty. Any suggestions?
 
That sounds really weird. does the game freeze?
 
I need some help, for some reason whenever I go to Silverstone GP during a seasonal or online every time I enter the track and exit, it goes back to the menu where you start and change the settings and such. Well before the menu pops up it does the this weird glassy pixeled thing like its loading sectors of the image one at a time but very quickly. This happened on my old 120gb ps3 about a month ago and my disc was ringed. So i bought a new 500gb system and a new gt6 still in package from bestbuy. It worked fine until just a few minutes ago doing the Silverstone TT. My disc isnt ringed and the disc isnt dirty. Any suggestions?

I just had this happen to me too. Its also happened before on a few of the past TT's that I have done. I think it may have to do with the textures and how they load online. There is nothing wrong with my game or PS3, plus I have read somewhere else where other people were having this same problem. I wouldn't worry too much about it if its only doing it during these online events.
 
I just had this happen to me too. Its also happened before on a few of the past TT's that I have done. I think it may have to do with the textures and how they load online. There is nothing wrong with my game or PS3, plus I have read somewhere else where other people were having this same problem. I wouldn't worry too much about it if its only doing it during these online events.

I wonder if it has something to do with the actual game data(the updates)
 
I wonder if it has something to do with the actual game data(the updates)

Pretty sure its just how the game loads the track online. Why it does it like that, I don't know. But as far as it having to do with your game or system, like I said, I wouldn't worry about it. When mine acted up like that before, it started to load up normally after doing the event a few times.
 
Back