Weird glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akama
  • 3 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
so... idk if anyone else has this issue but for some reason I am at 392,574,261 money, and whenever I buy anything it does not even shift.. my miles are at 2702 and same thing.. can anyone help me fix this? I’m also unable to play sport mode.

I made a video although the quality is low, of the issue.
 
I am only guessing, but that looks like your console save and or server save is 'read only'. I have no idea if that's even possible.

There are threads on here about fixing corrupt data saves, so read those. Goes along the lines of backing up your console saves to USB or PSN and then delete them from the console and the game should fetch them from the server. Read those threads before deleting anything though.

When you earn more money, does your money go up?
 
I am only guessing, but that looks like your console save and or server save is 'read only'. I have no idea if that's even possible.

There are threads on here about fixing corrupt data saves, so read those. Goes along the lines of backing up your console saves to USB or PSN and then delete them from the console and the game should fetch them from the server. Read those threads before deleting anything though.

When you earn more money, does your money go up?

That is the actual cap in the game it tells me, whenever I try and sell a car. I was able to buy every car in brand. Also I was thinking it was a save issue, because I check my online stats on the gran turismo sport website, and it shows me at 1.5mil money and 10k miles for them.. I had a feeling it might have had something to do with their recent offline play allowed update.
 
Back