Weird GT6 issue with steering wheel?

• Thread starter St_Ander67
  • 1 comments
South Africa
Pretoria
St_Ander67
Hi there. Hope someone here can help me out. Been playing GT6 on PS3 with my old PS2 Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel for a while now. Did quite a lot of online races and progress is up to 67%. So everything has been working fine.

About a week ago my steering wheel (all controls, wheel, buttons, pedals) stopped working once I go into GT6. It would work fine inside the XBM, and even if I go to other games, but once in GT^, nothing. The DFP does not have a PS button, so no way to get to Controller Settings. I do have a BT remote, so can get there via it, and this works if set to Controller1, but that does not help much. The DFP just seems to not be there inside GT6.

Only thing that has changed is that I am currently in a country where PSN is not available (Botswana), so I can not even go online. But the DFP worked fine the first few days I was here, so don't think that is the issue. Unfortunately I can not even try a normal controller or another steering wheel, as I left those behind at home.

Anyone experienced something similar where GT6 does not respond to steering wheel, but inside XBM it works? Anything I can try?

Back