Weird point ranking?

• Thread starter atalayant
  • 1 comments

Should Series 2017 Test Season, and forward race points rated same? or Gr4 and Gr3 seperated?

• Points should rated seperated.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
DR=A
SR=S

Series 2017 Test season 4 Round 5 Dragon Trail Posche Cayman one make race.

I started second in the race... Finished second, no hits, no yellow SR, only one tiny touch out to the barrier at the very last turn to the finish straight at lap 6. I ovwrlapğed 2 cara without a problem, 5 seconds gap with the first car, though he had 5more secs. penalty put on his results sheet.

And I got 198 points! That is so low! Weird! I wonder what points you got on that race, please.

It is possible the Gr.3 reveals more points than Gr.4 races, but previous Gr.3 race was 386 points...

I believe the point system|rating should be the same for every category, so that we could believe the points are relatively fair given.

What do you make of it, racers?

DR=A
SR=S

Series 2017 Test season 4 Round 5 Dragon Trail Posche Cayman one make race.

I started second in the race... Finished second, no hits, no yellow SR, only one tiny touch out to the barrier at the very last turn to the finish straight at lap 6. I ovwrlapğed 2 cara without a problem, 5 seconds gap with the first car, though he had 5more secs. penalty put on his results sheet.

And I got 198 points! That is so low! Weird! I wonder what points you got on that race, please.

It is possible the Gr.3 reveals more points than Gr.4 races, but previous Gr.3 race was 386 points...

I believe the point system|rating should be the same for every category, so that we could believe the points are relatively fair given.

What do you make of it, racers?
The points you score depends on the DR ratings of every single driver in the lobby - and I'm just guessing here that your rivals were mainly E, D and C rated.

And this is being discussed extensively in many threads, including this one:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ion-and-race-calendar-overview-thread.365826/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back