Weird replay problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter THE ED3
  • 2 comments
  • 414 views

THE ED3

(Banned)
Messages
1,027
This has probably been covered although I have not heard of it... I didnt want to search the bug thread this late...

I was just doing a track day at grand valley east reverse in a 310hp 1994 subaru wrx sti. Black, single plain black wing and some daily special wheels on R3 tires. I ran a few clean, relativly fast laps and pulled well away from the other cars. I then slowed down to posistion the car to take pics in replay mode later. The other cars finaly caught up after going slow and stoping for a few seconds every now and then. I played with the two cars I let pass for half a lap but then stopped. I then went to watch the replay to see if I wanted to save it to take pics later... Well, I put it on 3x speed and on display mode to see when I got to the lap I wanted to look at... Well, Lap two rolled around which was a lap I drove fast on... Should be no problems just another decent lap... But no... The car goes off coming out of the tunnel which I didnt do... it then goes on a little bit but hits the wall on the left after the next turn... after riding on it for a while it goes and hits the next wall... then spins and hits the other wall again... then goes the other way and smacks the wall on the right again and then trys to drive through it for a while. After that it gets going straight again but then hits the next wall without getting on the brakes... it rides the wall and then trys to drive through it again... I've switched replay modes and speeds a few times but its still messing up... When it finaly gets off the wall it just drives in the grass before hitting the wall in front of it and gets stuck. It then rolles back and across the road before just sitting there in the cones for a bit before taking off again and hitting the same place... Well I stop the replay while its still doing this and start it again... It starts off normal and is on the same high speed and display mode. It does it again! I did not mess around during my fast laps and never hit the wall. I started driving agian, did several normal laps and watched the replay the same way and it did not happen again.

Has this happend to anyone else before, why did it happen and is it ok?
 
hmm well I see no point to bump that thread but it answered mostly what I wanted to know. I just wanted to make sure really quick that it wouldnt hurt my game to so I'm good I guess.

No need for this thread now. thanks.
 
Back