Weird...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mugenferio
  • 6 comments
  • 767 views
Messages
6
I was racing in a series race, and I decided to take a rest and go to home. And there it was, my Audi R8 parked... but backwards... so I'm wondering under what circumstances would you see your current car parked head in the garage when you go to "home" ?
 
Your car gets parked that way only after a race. But it will stay parked the normal way if you do anything else like photo mode or just a practice on whatever track.
 
Wondered about this in passing. Good to know someone is actually paying attention to this stuff.

Can't wait until 2 months from now someone asks this again so I can flame them for not searching... :lol:
 
Did you win the last race you entered? I always found that if I won, my car was facing forwards, if I lost, it was backwards...
 
Its only happened to me if I lost a race. Like it was ashamed. But it always faces front if I win a race. The only time I didn't lose a race and it parked in with back showing was when it needed an oil change.
 
Back