• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 8 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
I looked up the GG Quadster on YouTube. I looked at this and thought- "quadbike? Go-kart?" This was fuel for me to talk about some of the weirdest-designed bikes ever. These can range from production models to customs to various concept bikes. What are some of the weirdest motorcycles ever designed or customized?

By the way, feel free scratching your head as to what kind of vehicle this GG Quadster is:

'03 Dodge Tomahawk (4 tyres but it is listed as a bike) a concept but thank god quite frankly this thing would kill someone.
31210.jpg

31205.jpg

Source
That's right, Dodge put the Viper 8.3 V10 in this thing. 500bhp, 525 ft-lbs of torque and a top speed 'nearly 400 miles per hour - for anyone who wants to test it'.

You can wake up a neighborhood trying to be your own Batman (when Batman rode on his motorcycle) or Mach Rider on that Dodge Tomohawk. Or, you can easily "PWN3D" yourself by whacking something real hard.

Y2K_001.jpg

Okay, it's ugly, but c'mon... melt-your-face-off... literally... acceleration? Sounds like the back end of a Huey? What's not to like? :lol:

Last edited:
You can wake up a neighborhood trying to be your own Batman (when Batman rode on his motorcycle) or Mach Rider on that Dodge Tomohawk. Or, you can easily "PWN3D" yourself by whacking something real hard.

0-Serious injury in under 10 seconds

http://www.diseno-art.com/images/Y2K_001.jpg
Okay, it's ugly, but c'mon... melt-your-face-off... literally... acceleration? Sounds like the back end of a Huey? What's not to like? :lol:

And he's wearing jeans?!

I don't think even the armor motocross riders wear would provide adequate protection from that bike. The theory is probably: "If you're going to die, might as well die in comfort."

I don't think even the armor motocross riders wear would provide adequate protection from that bike. The theory is probably: "If you're going to die, might as well die in comfort."

:lol: Why bother with the helmet?

They could at least try, top fuel bike racers should wear jeans to otherwise. Although that would also be rather amusing.

Back