Weirdest thing, slighty off in every corner

Norway
Norway
So, I thought it be fun to go Race A on the daily race.

First race: Started my qualifying at 1:37 and a 9 gridposition

ended 4:th

Next race: qualifying at 1:33 -> 8 @ grid

ended 4:th

next race: Q @ 1:32 -> 6 @ grid

ended 6:th

next race: 1:31:6-ish -> 3 @ grid

ended DNF

in the last race the car was stupid and didn’t stop breaking when I did, didn’t start turning when I did - you get it by now. I was constantly missing my «perfect line entry point» and often got «4 wheel green contact»....

Wtf! I quit GTS and did some Project cars without noticing any strange behaviour. Had a quick race in GTS again this morning and the «lag» was gone

anyone got an explanation or At least have experienced something similar?

Happens to me sometimes when the PS4 gets really hot or has been left on for a couple of days. I make sure to always restart the PS4 before a gaming session, especially an online session.

I feel the same, Race C for me, best lap on Monday 1:37.6, today I'm about a second off that if I run a qualification lap. It makes the races so hard, I have to defend very hard to get any sort of result because loads behind me are easily .5 a lap quicker than me and that's before my tyres get chewed up. :(

Happens to me sometimes when the PS4 gets really hot or has been left on for a couple of days. I make sure to always restart the PS4 before a gaming session, especially an online session.

it was from a clean boot, but yes the PS4 fan on.... gonna check that if it happens again.

feel sorry for anyone who’s experiencing this but still extremely happy that I’m not alone :cheers:

I'm not sure you'd notice lag with your inputs, but really strange things have been known to happen. I was in a lobby last night racing at Dragon Trail Seaside. I was making a pass and the car next to me hit me with his right front and sent me off course. When I watched his replay not only was his car completely in front of me as I was attempting the pass, we never actually hit---yet I went spinning off course. I thought it was strange when he had said he didn't feel the contact. That's some pretty bad lag.

I'm not sure you'd notice lag with your inputs, but really strange things have been known to happen. I was in a lobby last night racing at Dragon Trail Seaside. I was making a pass and the car next to me hit me with his right front and sent me off course. When I watched his replay not only was his car completely in front of me as I was attempting the pass, we never actually hit---yet I went spinning off course. I thought it was strange when he had said he didn't feel the contact. That's some pretty bad lag.

Huff, sounds frustrating... I’ve noticed that laggy control-players are unpassable, because of just what you described.... Races should have a filter where controllers and wheelies can drive in closed environments...

Back