Weirdness du jour

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElSecundo
  • 4 comments
  • 515 views
Messages
462
So after running the seasonal event with the 1942 Schwimmwagen, just for fun I thought I'd take a look around. I tried to enter the B-spec 'European Hot Hatch' championship, and wouldn't you know it, it accepted the Schwimmwagen!

So, I proceeded to get a few laughs (and my butt kicked) in the race with my trusty Schwimmwagen. 👍

Any other weird cars that have been allowed in races that maybe they shouldn't have been?
 
That championship allows any European car. A fully modded Lambo SV counts as a hot hatch in GT5 lol.

Also the X2010 and the FGT are both Japanese so you can enter those in the All Japan and JGTC championships, which seems a bit unfair.
 
The Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 can be entered in the DTM series. That is odd.
 
The Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 can be entered in the DTM series. That is odd.

Well, the IS F racing concept, which (I believe) Yamauchi himself used in the 24 Hours of Nurburgring was built by Lexus Europe.
Also: European hot hatch in the McLaren F1 Stealth Model. Hilariously easy.
 
And the Lexus IS F was originally designed to race in DTM. But much like the GT version that was going to run ALMS it was scrapped.
 
Back