Welcome to free borrow the X2010 ... on this weekend!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 7 comments
  • 1,557 views
Messages
2,154
Taiwan
Taipei
Due to GT5 trading restrictions, cause many players not able to have ultimate driving experience with X2010
So,I willing to provide two X2010 for free borrow on this weekend .
Welcome any request !



Booked borrow schedule :
Borrow time : A ( 00:00~12:00 ) , B (12:00~24:00 )
Borrwo car : pro ( Proto type ) , Vet ( X1 vettle )


19th / pro > A: B:
19th / vet > A: B:

20th / pro > A: B:
20th / vet > A: B:
[/COLOR]
 
Last edited:
Wrong forum but good idea. I don't need one as I already have 4. Might do what you are doing to help everyone out. 👍
 
Can i borrow one please? i want to practice for the Vettel change which i'm finding impossible. I plan on using the power limiter and slowly raising it.

BUT
I don't think it would be fair to borrow it if you had to pay for an engine rebuild or chassis restoration (forgot its name). I don't want to return a damaged x2010.
 
Can i borrow one please? i want to practice for the Vettel change which i'm finding impossible. I plan on using the power limiter and slowly raising it.

BUT
I don't think it would be fair to borrow it if you had to pay for an engine rebuild or chassis restoration (forgot its name). I don't want to return a damaged x2010.

Request booked , mate!
Let me know the borrow car and time ( GMT )
A:00:00~12:00
B:12:00~24:00
Be sure send PSN request to me!
Have a nice weekend !

You don't need to buy it just ask for borrow one !
" Let us enjoy the fun "
 
Last edited:
Ok thanks mate, my username is "SilentStrikeSLR"

This is my first time borrowing so i'm not sure how it works.
Can you please explain how borrowing works?
Do i just borrow the car and return it sunday night?

Anyways, any time after Thursday 20:00 is fine as i'm in GMT 11 which means that's when my weekend starts
 
I would also like to learn how to borrow, and borrowing the best car in the game seems a great way to go about it.

psn: TyphonInc

Let's see if we can work out a good time, to allow it to happen. And I don't think I would want to borrow it for a long time, like an hour or so just to get a taste of what it is like.

Cheers,
Ty
 
Tips for borrow a car:
PSN login > Add as friend( PSN) > select friend account > check online garage > click the car you like > click borrowing > finished you already on car

Tips return car:
While you change car
Owner disable car at online garage

Hope you enjoy!
 
Last edited:
TyphonInc
I would also like to learn how to borrow, and borrowing the best car in the game seems a great way to go about it.

psn: TyphonInc

Let's see if we can work out a good time, to allow it to happen. And I don't think I would want to borrow it for a long time, like an hour or so just to get a taste of what it is like.

Cheers,
Ty

Okay!
Already booked!
 
Back